PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Mgt Boardroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

shmessy

Phoenix, AZ/Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone else get the feeling that annually the Patriots braintrust hangout in the Stadium boardroom every March and spend all their time giggling at Danny Snyder's moves?

.....like it's a live comedy show for them?

Anything over Vet Minimum for Fauria will definitely have me clutching my ribs and rolling around on the floor.

Last edited:
Well, we know that Kraft has been in Israel since the CBA got done, if not before that. However, I am sure that BB, Pioli, and Jonathan have kept him informed.
But I have to agree with you. I am sure that BB and co are laughing or at least sitting there and just shaking their heads at some of the money being thrown around.

DaBruinz said:
Well, we know that Kraft has been in Israel since the CBA got done, if not before that. However, I am sure that BB, Pioli, and Jonathan have kept him informed.
But I have to agree with you. I am sure that BB and co are laughing or at least sitting there and just shaking their heads at some of the money being thrown around.
perhaps not a bad place for Kraft considering how cheap he is

That's real nice. A-hole.

minxi501 said:
cheap??? No-nothings like you do not deserve a comment or a response. Not only do you have nothing between your ears, but a remark like that should be taken for what it is..anti-semetic and narrowminded. and totally off base and wrong.

Last edited:
Pats726 said:
cheap??? No-nothings like you do not deserve a comment or a response. Not only do you have nothing between your ears, but a remark like that should be taken for what it is..anti-semantic and narrowminded. and totally off base and wrong.
haha sorry i had to, it was just a perfect set up and i'm just getting frustrated with waiting around for something to happen... that was pretty tasteless, but i found mild humour in it... my bad

Pats726 said:
cheap??? No-nothings like you do not deserve a comment or a response. Not only do you have nothing between your ears, but a remark like that should be taken for what it is..anti-semantic and narrowminded. and totally off base and wrong.

Uhhh, Pats726, he may have problems semantically (expressing himself), but I think you mean anti-semetic.

Otherwise, we are on the same page here, and I agree with you whole-heartedly!

Congratulations to minxi501 for a single sentence fragment that slanders Bob Kraft, the Patriots management, the state of Israel and the entire Jewish people! A new record in efficient offensiveness!

Ah, for the grand old days of the Sullivans, when no expense was spared to build a first-class organization...

minxi501 said:
haha sorry i had to, it was just a perfect set up and i'm just getting frustrated with waiting around for something to happen... that was pretty tasteless, but i found mild humour in it... my bad

Being frustrated shouldn't be a reason to post ignorant, small-minded messages. Find somewhere else to play.

Lemme amend my first post in this thread.

The Pats braintrust probably sit around the boardroom at Gillette laughing their heads off at the Redskins and life-losers like Minxi501.

minxi501 said:

There's two kinds of stupid and you are both of them.

you know during a time when ur team isn't doing jack**** to sign any body, and a majority of the threads being started are negative (oh why arent we signing him, etc...) , i tryed to shed a bit of humour on the situation, at somebody's expense unfortunately, but maybe u should take it for it was a joke.. its pretty sad that people on this website are quicker to respond to a comment like the one i made than something actually pertaining to the subject matter... my apologies for trying to be somewhat comical, apparently i offended somebody, maybe u should learn to take a joke and accept somebodys apology

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:
There's two kinds of stupid and you are both of them.
I'm guessing:

1. Born that way

2. Brain damaged by accident

No, that would be how caused, not what kind. Please elaborate. :confused:

minxi501 said:
you know during a time when ur team isn't doing jack**** to sign any body, and a majority of the threads being started are negative (oh why arent we signing him, etc...) , i tryed to shed a bit of humour on the situation, at somebody's expensive unfortunately, but maybe u should take it for it was a joke.. its pretty sad that people on this website are quicker to respond to a comment like the one i made than something actually pertaining to the subject matter... my apologies for trying to be somewhat comical, apparently i offended somebody, maybe u should learn to take a joke and accept somebodys apology

It's wrong. Period.

Fanfrom1960 said:
I'm guessing:

1. Born that way

2. Brain damaged by accident

No, that would be how caused, not what kind. Please elaborate. :confused:
hmmm....
1. Forgivable
2. Unforgivable

??:confused:??

No, that would seem kinda either/or ...I would imagine it would be hard to qualify for both, so I'm left guessing too.

minxi501 said:
you know during a time when ur team isn't doing jack**** to sign any body, and a majority of the threads being started are negative (oh why arent we signing him, etc...) , i tryed to shed a bit of humour on the situation, at somebody's expensive unfortunately, but maybe u should take it for it was a joke.. its pretty sad that people on this website are quicker to respond to a comment like the one i made than something actually pertaining to the subject matter... my apologies for trying to be somewhat comical, apparently i offended somebody, maybe u should learn to take a joke and accept somebodys apology

How very big of you to offer such a heartfelt apology!

"Apparently i offended somebody, maybe u should learn to take a joke and accept somebodys apology".

Wow, looks like you really gained a lot of maturity from this.

In the meantime, I'm very proud of everyone else here who have refrained from retaliating against Minxi501 by not resorting to jokes about knucklescrapers.

minxi501 said:
you know during a time when ur team isn't doing jack**** to sign any body
I'd be interested to know how you know this. Because I'm certain that you must have inside information that the entire FO has decided it doesn't care about their 06 team and has decided go is on vacation or something.

Because if you don't have some bombshell you're not sharing, it would mean that you're actually as ******* stupid as you sound when you say things like this, and frankly, that's too frightening of a thought to ponder any longer.

minxi501 said:

Suggestion for your new screen name: minibrain501

T-ShirtDynasty said:
hmmm....
1. Forgivable
2. Unforgivable

??:confused:??

No, that would seem kinda either/or ...I would imagine it would be hard to qualify for both, so I'm left guessing too.

1. Making a totally stupid comment.
2. Trying to correct the first statement by being even more stupid in the correction.

The old saying. "when you find yourself in a hole, stop digging."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing