PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats [make offer to] Stallworth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Patsf sign Stallworth

Is this the fastest moving thread ever?? it is about 2 hours old and 201 posts.:D

Last edited:

Did anyone see nfl.com about an hour ago? It said "Stallworth agrees to deal with Pats"!! OMG HOW EXCTING OMG!!!!!

NOW ALL WE NEED IS RANDY MOSS!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG YES

If Stallworth is on his way to Tenn , then there is no way he is coming to New England...

This is probably true. Tenn. over paid for Givens last year and if necessary they will do the same for Stallworth having just lost Bennett.

Did anyone see nfl.com about an hour ago? It said "Stallworth agrees to deal with Pats"!! OMG HOW EXCTING OMG!!!!!

NOW ALL WE NEED IS RANDY MOSS!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG YES

Settle, I want Donte Stallworth as much as anybody, but he did not agree yet, and even if , and now i have to say if since he left town without a deal, we will not get Moss..

If the contract offer of 6 yr 32 is accurate, then he better get a boat load of money from Tenn...

yeah and no bobby wade either. I remember reading somewhere that givens may get released?!

Settle, I want Donte Stallworth as much as anybody, but he did not agree yet, and even if , and now i have to say if since he left town without a deal, we will not get Moss..

Your sarcasm detector is broken. Get it checked out.

The comcast page is gone!!!!!

I hope the Titans pony up the cash. I don't want Stallworth here for that type of cash. No way.

I really don't like the idea of him stringing us along. It's the exact opposite of what Thomas did.
I don't see anything wrong with him listening to all offers before making a decision. If you were selling your house and your agent told you there were three buyers who were going to make an offer wouldn't you do the same?

Comcast link is down.

If we've accomplished nothing other than driving up the amount paid by another AFC team, I'm ok with that.

I can get the homepage, but I can't get the article of Stallworth signing with us. It is gone. Can anybody confirm?

I don't see anything wrong with him listening to all offers before making a decision. If you were selling your house and your agent told you there were three buyers who were going to make an offer wouldn't you do the same?

I'm not saying that's what he is doing and it is partially because I have such a bias against Rosenhaus, but if he is truly waiting to Friday to make a decision that sounds like what he is doing. It's like AD said, don't make a circus out of it, decide where you want to go and go there.

The comcast page is gone!!!!!

Yup. This is what I get when I refreshed...

The page cannot be displayed
There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Open the philadelphia.comcastsportsnet.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
HTTP 500.100 - Internal Server Error - ASP error
Internet Information Services

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Error Type:
ADODB.Field (0x800A0BCD)
Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record.
/view_content_0p.asp, line 43

Browser Type:
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; Media Center PC 4.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)

Page:
GET /view_content_0p.asp?ID=46287

Time:
Tuesday, March 06, 2007, 7:27:37 PM

More information:
Microsoft Support

Well they were the only ones reporting a 6 year, $32m deal, so eventually they had to cave when reality set in.

I can get the homepage, but I can't get the article of Stallworth signing with us. It is gone. Can anybody confirm?
The Power of Patriot Nation has crashed Comcast's web server. The poor little thing had no idea what it was getting into. :)

Re: Pats did not sign Stallworth

Not a good feeling about this right now,. I know this would not break our offseason,but it would not have hurt it either..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back