PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats losing respect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RS

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
LOL. Yeah, right.

Believe me, for every little twerp that calls you guys "evil", for every non-Patriots fan that says they lose respect for you guys for running up the score or whatever, there are ten more who you've won over with this new attitude. Including me.

I gotta say you guys are entertaining as hell to watch. Whatever the reason why your team is doing what you're doing, it doesn't matter. Just wanted to stop by and give your team kudos. So keep it up! I'm just glad my team is not on your schedule this year.... :O

Hey RS, great to hear from you, hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Kind of amazing what Brady can do when he actually has recievers that can run routes and catch the ball.

Don't be a stranger.............

Hey RS, great to hear from you, hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Kind of amazing what Brady can do when he actually has recievers that can run routes and catch the ball.

Don't be a stranger.............

Thanks man, and likewise.

Yeah - I take it you guys don't miss Reche Caldwell and Doug Gabriel that much huh...LOL. I really thought this would be a tough year for Brady since he had all those things going on in his life off the field... I guess not! I only wish THIS Randy Moss was playing for my team, instead of an imitation of him. :(

Man you guys have it good. The Red Sox are going to win the World Series, BC looks awesome, the C's are seriously upgraded, and even the Bruins are playing well. Whatever's in the water out there - save some for the rest of us huh? ;)

This guy gives great blow jobs too.

You know first hand? Come on Jimmy, don' ask don't tell......May be some gay bashers here. I wouldn't like to see you attacked. If they do just ignore them and be proud of your life style. There's nothing wrong with it.

Thanks for the kind words. And, from a 47 year fan, I am now 68, this is the best Patriot team I have ever seen, and while it might sound biased, as of now, one of the best ever in the NFL in the past 50 years.

And, to answer your question as to why they are rollilng up[ the points, I believe that they have a vengeance in mind for the way they were treated by Roger Goodell, the former Jets employee, now NFL commissioner who used them as a scapegoat, and allowed the media to ride the hell out of it, and that with every TD that the Pats can score, they are shoving it right up Goodell's ass. That's how I see it. Read more here in my continuing series on "VideoGate."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles?author_id=1239-Mike_Allen

I would have thought Goodell would be happy to see the Pats do what they're doing. The more the Pats are a "villain" of the NFL = more ratings.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back