PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats leave for San Diego. In style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Damn.. Thats exactly what I just said to your mom! Coincidence, eh?

wow, thats great. let me think of a funny response.....wait I got it...is 21 your age or your IQ? The point is if you do not have anything worthwhile to add to the forum, such as an opinion of the game, breaking down the matchups ect, then you are worthless. Do you think you are the first person to come on here and post pointless insults like "your team is gay" or a "your mom" joke, that the rest of us stopped saying in 8th grade? Idiots like you from other teams fanbases come on here all the time, with the same pointless trash. You are not doing anything other than making yourself look like a pathetic loser. Maybe that great breakdown of the game about how the Patriots fans are gay is something you should tape yourself doing and send it to ESPN, because im sure they will be very impressed with your great thoughts on the NFL.

wow, thats great. let me think of a funny response.....wait I got it...is 21 your age or your IQ? The point is if you do not have anything worthwhile to add to the forum, such as an opinion of the game, breaking down the matchups ect, then you are worthless. Do you think you are the first person to come on here and post pointless insults like "your team is gay" or a "your mom" joke, that the rest of us stopped saying in 8th grade? Idiots like you from other teams fanbases come on here all the time, with the same pointless trash. You are not doing anything other than making yourself look like a pathetic loser. Maybe that great breakdown of the game about how the Patriots fans are gay is something you should tape yourself doing and send it to ESPN, because im sure they will be very impressed with your great thoughts on the NFL.

Pats suck.

Patriots_Chargers_Football0425148_lower.jpg

Damn! That is one big-ass bag of Mickey Ds.

Thats not a McDonald's bag... it looks to be a plastic bag to me.

Should we exterminate?
Yes. The "other" board puts up with idiots that add nothing to a thread for as little as one post and BAM, assclowned. Do it if you have the "Powah".

You know, these Chargers fans have possibly been the worst trolls I think we have dealt with.

And yeah, Corey has a "Bag O Grease" aka what we call McDonalds. And, thats not a bag they put a salad in, that looks like an artery clogger bag for sure.

Hey Boys -- I know you don't want to hear it but Vinny LOOKS GOOD! Better in a suit than in uniform. And God, Tommy is a handsome boy.

It's clear from these pictures that the Krafts are cheap if BB has to carry his own neck thingy ans I sure hope that Corey is carrying meals for all the RB's. Otherwise, we ought to be concerned about his arteries. Perhaps he hasn't seen Super Size Me.

Last edited:
Vinny looks like my character from the Godfather video game in the hat.

And seeing Dillon is making me think of the remake of the longest yard with the guy who was always pulling out McDonalds from out of nowhere.

Good pics though, nice find.

why does your sig have a pic of samuel, but says it's maroney?

why does your sig have a pic of samuel, but says it's maroney?

Because it was a Madden 360 'card' that was 'made' before Maroney got #39. He had #22 in college.

LOL, funny. Was gonna say the same thing. What's up with the big old bag of McDonald"s. Shouldn't he be eating something healthy??:D

Plus it is some big bag...how much food does he have there? Maybe he is going to share. That picture made me laugh out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back