PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Jump to #5 in ESPN's Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or ... ahead of the Broncos? They did just beat the Pats solidly at Gillette ...

flutie2phelan said:
Interesting.

I don't find the Ravens and Eagles any more imposing than godef does.
But i see the Patriots AT LEAST
behind Bears ... Colts ... Broncos ... Chargers
for now.

Not with the Chargers' coach.

QB12

Agreed. The Patriots should not be ahead of the Broncos, but the Eagles have not shown much proving that they can beat 3 weak sisters of the NFL and blow a game against an average Giants team.

Entertaining but meaningless.

If only comparing the 2, I'd put Denver ahead of New England of course HOWEVER I've discovered that in terms of the league, New England is better than Denver and thus would deserve a higher ranking.

Yeah, but you can't put them behind after beating us solidly. We may look like a different team right now, but stats are stats. And entertaining is right. I don't care if they have NE at the 1 spot. Still a joke.

By the way, anyone hear that Keenan McCardell had a 104-game streak with at least 1 catch per game? BROKEN during that horrible display of Martyball. Haha.

Last edited:
I think the Saints, JETS and Bills are getting no respect. I watched the first half and considering who the Eagles were playing they are getting too much respect. And I'll bet you dollars to donuts Clayton was the lone vote for his darling Colts at #1 regardless of the scare Mangini put into them.

Might as well keep Denver down there, Baltimore will knock the snot out of them Monday night anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down