PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats @ Jets: The Official WE ARE DOOMED!!! Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you see us wishing harm on your players? Do you see us calling your players 'homo' 'f-him, he can go to hell for all i care'? This is a good natured joke thread in response to media hype of Jets after 1 freaking win. A lot of posts I read on Jet's forum, I see a lot of very ill-willed, 'wish his knee will get blown out again' type of threads over and over. Why don't you go back to that stupidity since you obviously don't get this whole thread?

Whether I get it or not, I am upset you group me with the people that wish ill-fate on your players. I get the post. It's something you find funny. You find it funny, because you obviously don't see the possibility of a Jet victory. I will be here on Monday to eat crow or dish it, regardless. I agree that there are many people that wish Brady would blow his knee out again. I don't. If we win I want him in there the whole way to feel the pain of losing. Injuries are part of the game, if they happen, oh well. There won't be the same feeling of victory if we knock Brady out in the first quarter and have to face a back-up. I wish good health on all of the Patriots this week. I want them all to know that there best wasn't good enough to beat the Jets. For those of you that think I am a Patriot hater, you are wrong. I root for some of your players. The ones like Welker, or Gostkowski. They happen to be the ones I have on some fantasy teams, So here is to a Jet win, and a TD for Welker, and 2 Fg's for Gostkowski. That will make for an acceptable day.

Whether I get it or not, I am upset you group me with the people that wish ill-fate on your players. I get the post. It's something you find funny. You find it funny, because you obviously don't see the possibility of a Jet victory. I will be here on Monday to eat crow or dish it, regardless. I agree that there are many people that wish Brady would blow his knee out again. I don't. If we win I want him in there the whole way to feel the pain of losing. Injuries are part of the game, if they happen, oh well. There won't be the same feeling of victory if we knock Brady out in the first quarter and have to face a back-up. I wish good health on all of the Patriots this week. I want them all to know that there best wasn't good enough to beat the Jets. For those of you that think I am a Patriot hater, you are wrong. I root for some of your players. The ones like Welker, or Gostkowski. They happen to be the ones I have on some fantasy teams, So here is to a Jet win, and a TD for Welker, and 2 Fg's for Gostkowski. That will make for an acceptable day.

Hmmm... I have Welker on my fantasy team too. And I have the Jets D. I'm playing Welker and sitting the Jets D. 2 TDs for Welker and as many points as you can get for the Ghost will be just fine. I don't think you are going to get your first wish. You can understand why a bunch of PATS homers who belong to a PATS board think the PATS are going to win, can't you? If you want fans that are picking the Jets, go to a Jets board.

Just like that dumb-a ss that called us imbeciles? Because that's what it sounded like he was doing, grouping us as bunch of imbeciles.

And no, as much as you may think we see no possibility of Jets winning this game, there is always a chance they may. Its NFL, its way too competitive to call it one way. And many of the posters agreed that Sanchez looked pretty good and showed good poise if you look at other threads on this board. Its just I find it hysterical that after 1 game, media is treating Jets D like second coming of Ravens defense during their superbowl run. If this was week 7 or 8, fine, I'll give them credit where it is due but sadly, it is not.

Of all the threads you could have gotten upset about, it is just bizzare you had to pick joke thread of all things. You sound like decent enough guy but lighten up already. This is Patriots forum with Patriots fans. You honestly think bunch of us will go on 'OH NO! WE ARE DOOMED!' :D

I have seen your posts in the jets forum troll. All you do is talk **** about the Patriots, obsessed?

Who are you kidding? You won't be back here if the Jets lose. We hear this from guys like you time and time again. "I will be back to eat crow if they lose". Then, the Jets lose and the guy is never heard from again. The only guy that keeps coming back time and time again is Gunnails.

Just to fix everything here

WE'RE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Awesome. I'm glad I created this thread. Get to have some harmless fun with some of my fellow pats fans AND out the humorless tools amongst us at the same time! That's what I call a WIN-WIN, baby! :cool:

Anyhoo....

The way I see it even IF we somehow steal a win tomorrow - which of course would require:

1) Divine Intervention
2) the turf on the field to be made entirely of 4 leaf clovers
3) a rabbit's foot from each and every rabbit on the planet
4) Bigfoot in the backfield

...we still are DOOOOMMMED! The flow of tears and vomit from the stands at Giants Stadium...errr, pardon me, the Meadowlands...would rise like a tidal wave and drown Kraft, BB, the entire team and all the Pats fans in attendance. :eek:

The Jets are only saved from the DOOOOMMM because Rex grabs one of the 3 foot sticks of pepperoni from his back pocket and uses it to part the tsunami, allowing them to escape unharmed and go on to dominate the future of the NFL for all eternity!

Last edited:
Who are you kidding? You won't be back here if the Jets lose. We hear this from guys like you time and time again. "I will be back to eat crow if they lose". Then, the Jets lose and the guy is never heard from again. The only guy that keeps coming back time and time again is Gunnails.

I've been called out. See you Monday.

I have seen your posts in the jets forum troll. All you do is talk **** about the Patriots, obsessed?

If you've seen my posts, then you willactually see I talk @#$% about all of our opponents. Over the last few months though , most of my hatred has been directed towards #4. I grew up in the midwest with all the Packer fans talking about this fool that cost us our season. The Vikings will rgeret their decision as well. With that, maybe I should go hijack a Vikings message board. See you Monday.

this thread is an embarassment. don't you all have better things to do with your time than this?

If you've seen my posts, then you willactually see I talk @#$% about all of our opponents. Over the last few months though , most of my hatred has been directed towards #4. I grew up in the midwest with all the Packer fans talking about this fool that cost us our season. The Vikings will rgeret their decision as well. With that, maybe I should go hijack a Vikings message board. See you Monday.

I bet last season you were all giggity over Lord Favrequad being on the Jets.

I bet last season you were all giggity over Lord Favrequad being on the Jets.

Never. Did I think he was better than Pennington? Yes. But I knew he was a loose cannon. I live in Illinois, they only show Packer and Bear games here. I have seen this fool make huge mistakes, and knew it was just a matter of time before he made the same mistakes for the Jets. Now, it seems the Jets were the reason he made those mistakes. although I think he still would have played even if he was on the injury report.

this thread is an embarassment. don't you all have better things to do with your time than this?

You really don't come around here much, do you... :rolleyes:

Sure are alot of Fun Police in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down