PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats @ Jets: The Official WE ARE DOOMED!!! Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't help it - I had a big glass of gin and the kool-aid and remain somewhat optimistic even in the face of certain DOOOOOMMM. Besides, it's not like I predicted something crazy like 6 or 7 points. Sheesh.

That would be wild and crazy. Everyone knows Brady's all done.
Just 'cuz he killed the lowly Buffalo Bills, doesn't mean he can score against the Mighty All World Hoboken Steamrollers.

The PAIN and SUFFERING will end Sunday at 4:00.

EVERBODY DRINK !!!

end.jpg

And like a poser has said, BB will be found on the sidelines in the fetal position kissing his rings for the rest of eternity.

I resent that... unless you meant poster...:p

TB146

I resent that... unless you meant poster...:p

TB146

You are a PATS FAN...poser by DEFAULT!!!!!!!!!!! And DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Score prediction update: Jets 146, Pats still 3 (call me Ms. Sunshine!)

Last edited:
disney-chicken-little-sky-falling.jpg

Do. Not. Chicken. Little. On. PatsFans.

(Repeat over and over until you get it)

Looks like Chicken Little just spotted Rex Ryan. That gut must look like the alien ships in Independence Day.

Do. Not. Chicken. Little. On. PatsFans.

(Repeat over and over until you get it)

Buzzkill! :(

At LEAST 30 of the Jets points are the direct result of Big Vince offsides penalties for jumping at Rexy's cheeseburgers before the snap. :eek::banned:

The cheeseburger offense will conquer the NFL. After this all nosetackles will have to be vegans.

Jets 146 cheeseburgers - Pats 3 sliders.

The cheeseburger offense will conquer the NFL. After this all nosetackles will have to be vegans.

Jets 146 cheeseburgers - Pats 3 sliders.

Dont you mean just Rexy with 146 Cheeseburgers, side of 25 fries, 3 lbs of bacon, 2 tubs of mayo.....the list goes on....

Dont you mean just Rexy with 146 Cheeseburgers, side of 25 fries, 3 lbs of bacon, 2 tubs of mayo.....the list goes on....

Meh,

Just swirl it all together in a bucket, and hand it to him with a large spoon... :singing:

Rex Ryan is pregnant and has a hormone imbalance.... WE ARE DOOMED

Arrogant Jets fan claiming a slaughter against us like usual. Oh no we are doomed!!!!!!!!!

e1f984d8.jpg

Rrrrrraaaaaarrrr!

Well I just bet the sales manager in my office $100 on the game. I got the Pats -3 1/2 so I guess we are doomed!

How could you do such a thing? The second I place any $$ on the Pats is when they lose! Now that I know you have bet on them, we are DOOMED!!

How could you do such a thing? The second I place any $$ on the Pats is when they lose! Now that I know you have bet on them, we are DOOMED!!

Well, since the fate is already sealed, you might as well bet everything you have on the hapless Pats. After all, money will be of no use after DOOMSDAY!!!!!!!!!

Score prediction update: Jets 200, Pats 0 (down from 3 after PatsDeb's bet :mad:)

Last edited:
not only are we DOOMED, but we're gonna get caught cheating again, I just know it...

...maybe we should just forfeit the game, i mean Rex is so smart and the Jets are so good...Sanchez is going to the HOF and the Jets are gonna run off five straight Super Bowls...i think they might go 38--0 over these next two seasons, myself....

...i hear Tom Brady's gonna ask for a trade or FA himself out of the division just so he doesn't have to face these guys any more...

Last edited:
I can't wait to see this game on the History Channel.

DOOMSDAY IS HERE

" Nostradamus predicts Armegeddon will begin in New Jersey with 200-0 destruction of the Patriots, and the downfall of American civilization. "

not only will we lose 35 to 3 but we will lose our first round pick

for listing mayo as out for the game but still playing him in a tedy bruschi jersey

and after the game ryan will talk about how BB will kiss he's ring after the season

Goodell will introduce the a Mercy rule after this game because it will be so ugly. However, the catch will be, that the Pats won't qualify because we "run up the score" to much.

My prediction: Jets 504 - Pats 0. Brady throw 10 INT, all returned for TDs. They score 15 TD on kickreturns, and their offense will never face so much as a 2nd down, let alone 3rd or 4th. The Legend of Sanchez will throw for 5,000 yards and 20 TD and will have a QB rating of infinity. Their RB will total for another 5,000 yards and 18TD. Weatherford won't have to punt and Feely won't need to do anything besides kickoffs, all of which will be touchbacks. They will successfully go for the 2-point conversion after every single TD.

After the loss, the Pats will be so embarrassed and shocked that they will all go into comas for the rest of their lives, BB will go into epileptic shock until he explodes, and Kraft will blow up Gillette stadium, take his life, and the Patriots will cease to exist. Unfortunately for the Jets, though, that will happen in a different universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back