PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats @ Jets 12/26 MNF (sticky request)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCal Bong

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Calling all Pats fans that will be at the Monday Night game at the Meadowlands. This is the last MNF game of the season and the last MNF game on ABC.

We've got a handful of Pats fans planning to meet up for a tailgate and I'll post our meeting location and time in the next few days.

Hope to see lots of you there!

Alright there's no public transportation in NY/NJ and now they're not going to sell alcohol during the game but we're still going to get there and have a great time and hopefully pick up another W and keep the momentum rolling.

Who wants to try and meet up for a tailgate? Don't have to organize anything formal but let's at least try to get to the same area of the parking lot for some cool evening tailgating.

PM me with your e-mail address to trade phone #s and discuss details.

i hope i get to go, my mom said that my stepdad might treat me to the game for christmas... i hope so... iv never been to a patriots game :'(

*Feels like a bandwagon :-(*

Well I've made my way to the Big Apple and have had a great time so far. MTA Strike is over so now we're free to get around all of Manhattan (and beyond) and are still very much looking forward to Monday Night's game.

Still trying to see if any other Pats fans are interested in meeting up for some evening tailgating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back