PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Individual Game Tickets Go On Sale July 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, new member of the forum looking for some advice.

Myself and 3 of my friends are coming to Boston in October As a part of a long planned out trip from Calgary, Canada to Boston for Pats Broncos then to Seattle for Pats Seahawks then back to Calgary. I was on ticketmaster this morning at 10am edt and there was nothing available, I'm guessing it was because I'm in Canada and ticketmaster Canada is stupid. How would I go about getting tickets for myself and my friends? We'd buy them from resale sites but were just broke teenage students and can't afford the ridiculous asking prices, and can't fly into Boston hoping to find tickets at a reasonable price. So here I am, hoping someone is willing to part with their tickets, even if it's 2 tickets, to help make the greatest trip to a city the seems to be the greatest, a reality.

Thanks,

Sunny

You're broke but have enough cash to fly from Calgary to Boston to Seattle back to Calgary, and attend two NFL games?

Tickets for the Broncos game might be tough because of the Tom Brady - Peyton Manning rivalry. My suggestion would be for one of you to plunk down the refundable $100 deposit to get on the season ticket holder waiting list, and then just keep an eye on what becomes available on Ticket Exchange.

You're broke but have enough cash to fly from Calgary to Boston to Seattle back to Calgary, and attend two NFL games?

Tickets for the Broncos game might be tough because of the Tom Brady - Peyton Manning rivalry. My suggestion would be for one of you to plunk down the refundable $100 deposit to get on the season ticket holder waiting list, and then just keep an eye on what becomes available on Ticket Exchange.

Not broke, just hesitant to spend triple face value for decent seats. My flight from YYC to BOS will cost less than a ticket to the game. It's going to be a very hot ticket, and I most likely will end up paying triple face. But it's always good to look for alternatives. I'll definitely try the STH Waiting List. Thanks.

Last edited:
The Pats haven't announced what practice sessions will be open to the public beyond the first four days yet, but the last time they had two-team practices they were open to the public; I'm sure it will be the same way next month.

All training sessions, including the ones with the Saints are free.

The dates for those two practices are Tuesday August 7 and Wednesday August 8 for anyone making plans on attending.

Thanks dude. Looking forward to being there.

Looks like the season tickets have been mailed out. A different player on each week's ticket:

Patriots season ticket lineup - New England Patriots Blog - ESPN Boston

Saints: Patrick Chung
Eagles: Matthew Slater
Cardinals: Troy Brown
Broncos: Tom Brady
Jets: Jerod Mayo
Bills: Logan Mankins
Colts: Aaron Hernandez
Texans: Devin McCourty
49ers: Rob Gronkowski
Dolphins: Vince Wilfork

I'm trying to remember; wasn't there a player on a ticket that was no longer on the team by the time the game was played recently? Maybe Randy Moss, or Richard Seymour?

Sorry for hijacking this thread :( but can somebody please start a thread for me as i dont have enough posts to start one myself.

Title: Bars in Boston that do Fantasy Football Draft Parties

Body: Does anybody know of any bars in Boston that do Fantasy Football Draft parties? and have specail catering for parties.

I've googled but i only get very old links of offers.

ticket exchange has the games up now

4 tix to tommorow nights practice

Tickets taken

Last edited:
Tomorrow

Free parking lots open at 4:30pm
Gates open at 5:30pm
Practice starts at 6:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back