PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats inactives

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Patriots Inactives: Fred Taylor, Rich Ohrnberger, Mark LeVoir, Taylor Price, Myron Pryor, Thomas Clayton, Tony Carter & Marques Murrell

wish they had fred taylor active as a good omen ...

Last edited:
No surprise inactives. Good to hear.

No surprises there at all to be honest. Now that it's official let's see how welll BB has prepared the dline for this game...

Not that bad. Kinda knew that Pryor wouldn't be playing

Patriots Inactives: Fred Taylor, Rich Ohrnberger, Mark LeVoir, Taylor Price, Myron Pryor, Thomas Clayton, Tony Carter & Marques Murrell

wish they had fred taylor active as a good omen ...

I fear Fred may be finishing his Patriot career as an inactive. I really like him...and wished he could get back that long run he had vs. the Jets in Wk 2 that got called back.
I live The Firm...but Freddie just gives me a supreme level of confidence.

Not that bad. Kinda knew that Pryor wouldn't be playing

Same here. I still held out a glimmer of hope but in the back of my mind I had that feeling. Shame too. We could really use him.

Fred Taylor and Marques Murrell being inactive comes as a complete surprise to me.

This means if BJGE goes down, Clayton is the backup. BB must have liked what he saw.

Last edited:
Seven healthy scratches. Not bad.

Fred Taylor and Marques Murrell being inactive comes as a complete surprise to me.

This means if BJGE goes down, Clayton is the backup. BB must have liked what he saw.

Clayton is out too.

I still will never understand the reason for having to have inactive players. More so in the playoffs.

Clayton is out too.

My mistake. For some reason I kept thinking they had to have at least 4 RB because Morris isn't exactly a threat at this time in his career.

Suprised Fred Taylor is inactive. I thought they were saving him for the post season.

We can't afford for bjge to get hurt in this one.

So with Pryor out again, that leaves the D-line pretty thin.
Wilfork, Warren, and pray for sub-packages.

I would guess this forces Love into a starting role at nose.
Otherwise it is Deaderick or Cohen starting at end.

Another indication that the Jets should rush, rush, rush at the line.

Clayton is inactive

Think BB made Taylor inactive strictly as a vote of confidence for BJGE, kind of like in 2008 when he sent 2 QB's back to the airport when Cassel became our starter. Also could mean we're just stacking that DL as best we can with bodies against a good run team.

Last edited:
Interesting that Morris has clearly beaten out Fred Taylor for the third string RB spot.
Not really, Morris plays FB and backs up Woodhead as 3rd down back too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down