PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Inactives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pats Inactives:

this is going to be tougher game than expected..cant afford to fall behind early otherwise its going be tough with this receiver core and the bills secondary.

What effect does Jackson beng inactive have on Felger's report that BB is not practicing Jackson even though Jackson is healthy, for some sort of trickery purposes?

Pat_Nasty said:
Surprised about Sully.

He hasn't appeared on any injury report, and he's been drawing praise from BB for the last few weeks.

That's like getting a kiss from the Godfather before you "go away."

Looks like an OLine coming out party.:D

I get the feeling we're going to see some weird formations out of necessity today with either the TE or the RBs lining up as WR.

brady2brown said:
What effect does Jackson beng inactive have on Felger's report that BB is not practicing Jackson even though Jackson is healthy, for some sort of trickery purposes?
no effect..not the first time felger has been wrong.

Patsfanin Philly said:
I get the feeling we're going to see some weird formations out of necessity today with either the TE or the RBs lining up as WR.

Creative formations, based upon the players on the field... I don't see a problem, no sense putting Jackson on the field if he does not understand the offense.. Watson will line up in a few different positions this afternoon.

GJAJ15 said:
Creative formations, based upon the players on the field... I don't see a problem, no sense putting Jackson on the field if he does not understand the offense.. Watson will line up in a few different positions this afternoon.
i think the bills will double up watson and try and take him out of the game...dont jump on me but i wont be surprised if watson isnt that effective today.
bottom line - we have to run the ball otherwise we are screwed.

Anyone think pierre woods will see alot of time at olb with vrabel probably starting inside?

Kevin 'What The' Faulk!

Has everyone forgotten 3rd down back Kevin Faulk? When he's in there he's like another receiver for Brady. Stop the WR panic now. It's the Bills we're playing, not Denver. Now the Bills excellent cover corner talent will be wasted covering Troy Brown who's on social security, and wimpy Reche. Meanwhile, while not raming the ball down the Bills throats, Brady will pass to Faulk, Maroney, Watson, Grahambo, Thomas, and my man Bam, the 21st century version of that 'oh SO nineties' Troy Brown.

Remember, BB always neutralizes an enemy's best talent and exploits the weakness.

PlattsFan said:
I guess we know why Bam was resigned to the 53 ...
I told you so! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye