PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Inactives: Thomas, Taylor, Light, Sanders, Galloway, Wheatley, Brace, Ohrnberger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pats Inactives: Thomas, Taylor, Light, Sanders, Galloway, Wheatley, Brace, Ohrnbe

I know Thomas has been a big disapointment, but I didn't realize he was playing so bad that he deserved to be benched. Wow!

Re: Pats Inactives: Thomas, Taylor, Light, Sanders, Galloway, Wheatley, Brace, Ohrnbe

The Pats would take a $7M OTOH, if we see Thomas on the field today, that will raise a lot of questions.

AD will not be on the field today. He is watching the game from home.

projo forwarded message BB displeased w/ AD's performance

He is indeed in the doghouse, and a healthy scratch

no family issue--just performance related

I imagine this might juuuuuuuuuuust be talked about come gametime.

Just maybe.

We might find out more then. At least I hope to **** we do.

The Pats would take a $7M cap hit if he's cut or traded. Since that would put the Pats over the salary cap, I'm guessing he's not on the trading or cutting block.

More importantly, for all we know, whatever was going on with Thomas might still be involved, even if the time he missed was before the Broncos game.

OTOH, if we see Thomas on the field today, that will raise a lot of questions.

Thanks CT, and Mack

wasn't my theory, but thought it may have made some sense after hearing he was flat out benched

hoping he comes back strong

I think this could mean that your new starting OLB is Rob Ninkovich, a guy that I doubt any of us even expected to make the team going into training camp. Heck, I had never heard of him.

I think this could mean that your new starting OLB is Rob Ninkovich, a guy that I doubt any of us even expected to make the team going into training camp. Heck, I had never heard of him.

Going into training camp he was with the Saints, so yes, I don't think anyone expected him to make the team then.

But Ninkovich will remain a special teamer. Woods and Burgess are the starting OLBs right now.

So much for that theory! We opened up 3-4 with Woods and Burgess at OLB. :confused2:

Burgess and Woods were invisible in the 4-3. They did fine in the 3-4.

So much for that theory! We opened up 3-4 with Woods and Burgess at OLB. :confused2:

Thomas really needs to stop fooling around

no family issue--just performance related
And you know this how??? please....trolls go away....

BB indirectly said it was performance. In the post game when asked if there was a personal issue for AD not playing he said we just put the guys out there that give us the best chance to win. A damning indictment of Thomas' play.

Last edited:

BB indirectly said it was performance. In the post game when asked if there was a personal issue for AD not playing he said we just put the guys out there that give us the best chance to win. A damning indictment of Thomas' play.

Yup! Not even being used as a back-up. This is the kind of story that would be blowing up all over if it weren't for the BB "don't ask, don't tell" media policy -- better not to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back