PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Inactives: Thomas, Taylor, Light, Sanders, Galloway, Wheatley, Brace, Ohrnberger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pats Inactives: Thomas, Taylor, Light, Sanders, Galloway, Wheatley, Brace, Ohrnbe

Just a wild guess, but I wonder if Adalius is on the trading block.

Re: Pats Inactives: Thomas, Taylor, Light, Sanders, Galloway, Wheatley, Brace, Ohrnbe

:confused: Why? He's one of their most experienced defensive players. That definitely defines a wild guess.

I was considering that too. They wouldn't want him getting injured before Tuesday.

maybe the ravens will give a 3rd round pick to get him back

Re: Inactives today

My argument is not the point that he's out for this particular game, it's that he's been out of 3 games in a row.

There is no way you hold an active player out three games in a row because you're allowing him to get out of game shape, and lose his sense of timing.
It is three games...game shape?? timing?? Do you think the game is the only time they play?? THEY DO practice...3 times a week...I THINK Galloway might have played today IF it was better weather..there are issues....
I agree with BOX...on both the Galloway situation....and Thomas..there MUST be some issue going on...and THAT is why...and that is OK...but I think next week is more critical for him...(Galloway) No London well that is really bad..UI think all will go..maybe even practice players..BUT??? Not really sure...

:confused: Why? He's one of their most experienced defensive players. That definitely defines a wild guess.

Yeah, we'd never trade away an experienced defensive player. :rolleyes:

Yeah, we'd never trade away an experienced defensive player. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah. Well then better toss those Thomas jerseys! :D

I've seen were he might be dealing with a critical family situation - if he needs time for that I'm good and I'm glad Bill is too.

He was in Florida on the Oct 8th and 9th due to a family issue.

He practiced all of this past week and being inactive today has nothing to do with the family issue.

This is shocking. He wasn't even on the injury report.

I think he is banged up, but Seau in, AD out... wow, that is a shocker.

Curran just used the word "benched" when describing AD

Maybe he is on block or in doghouse?:confused:

It is three games...game shape?? timing?? Do you think the game is the only time they play?? THEY DO practice...3 times a week...I THINK Galloway might have played today IF it was better weather..there are issues....
I agree with BOX...on both the Galloway situation....and Thomas..there MUST be some issue going on...and THAT is why...and that is OK...but I think next week is more critical for him...(Galloway) No London well that is really bad..UI think all will go..maybe even practice players..BUT??? Not really sure...

If you've ever played sports, you'll know that being in game shape is vastly different than being in shape from just practicing. Also there is only so much timing you can develop in practice.

That would be dumb, make him game inactive so that the potential trade partner could see that you thought so little of his game contribution.

When Seau was signed, Scott Zolak stated that Thomas was about to be

benched. Seau would play next to Mayo and Guyton be moved outside.

Zolak was derided for his remarks.

In an earlier post, I suggested a possible trade with the Ravens.

Thomas for the Ravens 2011 2nd round pick and Prescott Burgess.

As suggested by another poster, a #3rd round pick might be more likely.

Last edited:

If you've ever played sports, you'll know that being in game shape is vastly different than being in shape from just practicing. Also there is only so much timing you can develop in practice.
Allen Iverson says hello....

Hopefully this is from a better source than the Brady second infection source...

He is not tradeable with his contract.

The Pats would take a $7M cap hit if he's cut or traded. Since that would put the Pats over the salary cap, I'm guessing he's not on the trading or cutting block.

More importantly, for all we know, whatever was going on with Thomas might still be involved, even if the time he missed was before the Broncos game.

OTOH, if we see Thomas on the field today, that will raise a lot of questions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back