PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Inactives: Brace, BJGE, LeVoir, Connolly, Stanback, Wheatley, Williams, Ohrnberg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pats Inactives: Brace, BJGE, LeVoir, Connolly, Stanback, Wheatley, Williams, Ohrn

is slater the guy that hasn't caught a pass since high school? I also believe the clowns on UK (which I watched last week) put Brady as the 4th best QB in the league - I have a feeling a lot of average americans watch more NFL than those announcers.

And also, wasn't Edelman a guy who had never caught a pass? Considering he was a QB.

Re: Pats Inactives: Brace, BJGE, LeVoir, Connolly, Stanback, Wheatley, Williams, Ohrn

Slater's contribution will be blocking and running.

Brady is about the 4th best QB in the league. That's more than reasonable.
right because there are 3 other qbs who have accomplished more than Brady.
I think Brees may have won a playoff game once, and if Peyton
Manning wins next week he'll have a prestigious .500 record in the post-season.
God I hate ignorance.

I thought Conneley was higher on the depth chart than Wendell??

So Wendell is the back-up for G-C-G?

Kazcur can play guard?

I thought Conneley was higher on the depth chart than Wendell??

So Wendell is the back-up for G-C-G?

Kazcur can play guard?

Connolly is injured...

I was hoping Wilhite would be inactive

Somebody has to play on special teams and that's the only place I want to see him play right now. He scares me to death in coverage.

God I hate ignorance.

Best is subjective. Always will be. I'll take the guy with the rings and the post season wins and the better defense adjusted stats even though he plays most of his games in the elements to boot. But that's just me.

God I hate ignorance.

yea but brady is only 2nd [if he wins today - knock on wood] for all time playoff wins (15). Damn he sucks.

Best is subjective. Always will be. I'll take the guy with the rings and the post season wins and the better defense adjusted stats even though he plays most of his games in the elements to boot. But that's just me.

Arent stats more important than winning?
Clearly Brees who was 57-53 plus 1-2 in the playoffs before this season is a better QB than Brady. Clearly all of the statistics Manning has mean more than him having a losing 7-8 playoff record and 1 rings compared to Bradys 14-3 and 3 rings.
I mean what would you rather have wins and championships or statistics.

Arent stats more important than winning?
Clearly Brees who was 57-53 plus 1-2 in the playoffs before this season is a better QB than Brady. Clearly all of the statistics Manning has mean more than him having a losing 7-8 playoff record and 1 rings compared to Bradys 14-3 and 3 rings.
I mean what would you rather have wins and championships or statistics.

Personally I prefer wins, but then (as a homer shill patsfan) I get them both...:D

Stanback is inactive, not 3rd QB per Reiss.

Man, if Wheatley can't beat out Wilhite, with the way he's been playing, then should we just relegate Wheatley to the scrap heap at this point?

Kinda bummed that BJGE isn't active- I've really enjoyed watching him as a FB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back