PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats in talks for deal with TE Daniel Fells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the heads up Pisa.

Hope next year is better for you, probably time for the Rams to draft a new Qb.

Seems like he fits the bill for a blocking TE that can catch lets bring him in and see what he can do what's the worse that can happen.

Undrafted. Your point?

I believe the Captain was talking about year, not round. He's asking how much time the kid has had to mature physically--has he grown an inch, gained 20 pounds, etc?

Sometimes, it's nice to read things twice and give people the benefit of the doubt before making a sarcastic post. :)

I believe the Captain was talking about year, not round. He's asking how much time the kid has had to mature physically--has he grown an inch, gained 20 pounds, etc?

Sometimes, it's nice to read things twice and give people the benefit of the doubt before making a sarcastic post. :)
Year was '06.

I might have been out of line in this case but I've seen way too many posts in the last four or five days that in the end did not deserve the benefit of said doubt. If this was one of those that did deserve it, may he and every thinking member of this board accept my apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back