PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats host David Patten visit (signed by Saints)

Re: Pats host David Patten visit

Does anyone remember what the deal was that Patton got with the 'skins?

Last edited:

Two years in a row back in 2004/2005, 2003/2004 or 2002/2003 or whatever it was there were twin threads titled "THERE IS NO WAY DAVID PATTEN MAKES THIS TEAM".

The first year I was on the 'are you crazy? yes he does!' band wagon. The second year I was on the 'no way he makes the team' bandwagon. I was on the right wagon both times (you can synch the years by that fact, I'm too lazy).

Hey...I know I haven't been on here all that consistently myself my friend....but weren't you taking some "TIME OFF" the last time I "talked" to you on here? Huh? :)

Good luck on the Saints, David!

Is he as fast as he used to be? I think I am going to have bad dreams tonight about him burning Hawkins in the next Super Bowl. Saints could make it from the NFC.

Best wishes to Patten, a guy doing hourly physical labor before geting his chance with the Patriots. Now, he's already earned over $10M lifetime. I think that's better than several posters on this Forum.

Is he as fast as he used to be? I think I am going to have bad dreams tonight about him burning Hawkins in the next Super Bowl. Saints could make it from the NFC.

Colston, Bush, Henderson, McAllister

and you're going to have weird dreams about Patten?

maybe you should lay off the hot sauce and patron a little bro

Best wishes to Patten, a guy doing hourly physical labor before geting his chance with the Patriots. Now, he's already earned over $10M lifetime. I think that's better than several posters on this Forum.

Yeah, wasn't he working for a seed company moving gunny sacks or something????

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back