PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Hall of Fame Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coates is in already, Armstrong might be too and IMO Milloy and Johnson earned it to

They should just induct everyone who played since the mid 90s and be done with it.

They should just induct everyone who played since the mid 90s and be done with it.

Not sure if you are serious or sarcastic? It is the teams best period in history so it should result in the most number of hall of famers.

I dont know about everyone but certainly people that had key roles in the 3 titles desrve serious consideration. Ted johnson should be in he was great in the mid 90's and contributed a valuble role to the titles. Milloy is a little more borderline as he was great in the mid 90s but only was on one championship team. I think he desrves it but I also think this thread shows I am loose in letting em thru.

I would say a simple rule of thumb could be 5-10 years of service combined with a significant championship contribution.

Not sure if you are serious or sarcastic? It is the teams best period in history so it should result in the most number of hall of famers.

I dont know about everyone but certainly people that had key roles in the 3 titles desrve serious consideration. Ted johnson should be in he was great in the mid 90's and contributed a valuble role to the titles. Milloy is a little more borderline as he was great in the mid 90s but only was on one championship team. I think he desrves it but I also think this thread shows I am loose in letting em thru.

I would say a simple rule of thumb could be 5-10 years of service combined with a significant championship contribution.

So you're for starting the Hall of Fame in 2000? at least you're honest.

I mean the 1990's were the second worst era in Patriots history, so they shouldn't be counted.

So you're for starting the Hall of Fame in 2000? at least you're honest.

I mean the 1990's were the second worst era in Patriots history, so they shouldn't be counted.

I dont think any decade should be left out but clearly guys with multiple rings should be celebrated more. borderline players with the rings should go in. borderline without you need something big like a long lifetime patriot. Outside of that the extremely talented speak for themself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back