PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats had enough wins to make the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

captadamnj

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Just against the wrong teams! Would trade the Miami loss for the wins on the last West Coast swing. 10-6 with the sweep of Miami would have gotten us in the playoffs. But, it didn't, and the one thing I am happy to say, is that I am extremely proud of what the Pats team accomplished this season. They stared adversity in the eye all season and never backed down. It didn't end the way I'd like it to have and for that I'm disappointed, but I'm sure not disappointed in this team, the coaching staff nor management. Which is a lot more than fans of some teams can say tonite! Congrats to the Pats on an awesome season, can't wait for '09! Go Pats!

This team has a solid foundation yet again. I can't wait for 2009. If we avoid the injury bug, Pats should be back on top next year. :D

to look on the bright side, our team will be rested. we have played a lot of games this decade in the playoffs. enough to complete an entire regular season i think

We lost 2 games to the Dolphins and Jets who are inferior teams, and we paid for it. Yes, 99% of the time you can slip up and lose a couple games like that but we shot ourselves in the foot alot this year.

Well they actually needed 12 wins to make the playoffs this year. That's all folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back