PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats get CB Aqib Talib from the Bucs !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't the call on the field that Cruz was a defenseless receiver? If so (and I think it was), Clark could very well receive a fine.
I believe the call was "late hit to the head". The call wreaked of an official not seeing what happened and making an assumption based on Cruz looking knocked out.

I'm not going to say that a fine is out of the question because of who's in charge, but none is warranted. The hit was well within the window of "legal late" and there was nothing else even remotely illegal about it.

I believe the call was "late hit to the head". The call wreaked of an official not seeing what happened and making an assumption based on Cruz looking knocked out.

I'm not going to say that a fine is out of the question because of who's in charge, but none is warranted. The hit was well within the window of "legal late" and there was nothing else even remotely illegal about it.

I agree with this.

Wasn't the call on the field that Cruz was a defenseless receiver? If so (and I think it was), Clark could very well receive a fine.

The call on the field was that it was a blow to the head. Which it wasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back