PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats gear question

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPMCanes

On the Roster
Reaction score
I'm going to get a gray Belichick sweatshirt, and I was wondering if anyone out there knew where I could get the letters BB that he has monogrammed onto it. Also, anyone know where some anti-Jets or anti-rest of the league gear could be found? Thanks.

I'm going to get a gray Belichick sweatshirt, and I was wondering if anyone out there knew where I could get the letters BB that he has monogrammed onto it. Also, anyone know where some anti-Jets or anti-rest of the league gear could be found? Thanks.

I have the gray sweatshirt and its a wonderful hooded sweatshirt and well worth the $75 I paid for it.

As far as the monogram its very simple - Take a photo/pic of BB wearing the sweatshirt with the letters and take it to your local tailor or better yet a place that does shirts and hat lettering like for softball teams or high school events,There are at least 7 of that type of business in my area and there should be some in yours - Tell them you want the 'BB' letters digitized which is what I think Bill has his.

For anti-Jets stuff just go to eBay and type in 'Jets suck' or something like that in the search box,You will get matches I am sure

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye