PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Games on Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cantabrigian

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I thought Cincy was going to win. So I made plans to be out of town on Saturday instead of Sunday. As it is, I will be in a rental car somewhere in NH when the Pats take the field in Denver. I am pretty sure the car will not have satellite radio. Does anyone know how I can keep track of the game on Saturday?

Cantabrigian said:
I thought Cincy was going to win. So I made plans to be out of town on Saturday instead of Sunday. As it is, I will be in a rental car somewhere in NH when the Pats take the field in Denver. I am pretty sure the car will not have satellite radio. Does anyone know how I can keep track of the game on Saturday?

Stop at a bar?

That's my backup plan. Hopefully, I hope the rest of the people in the car, which includes a niners fan, an eagles fan, and a raiders fan, will agree. I have a feeling they will drive on just to piss me off. Thank goodness for Tivo. At least I can watch the game delayed.

on that note, would anyone know of a good sports bar on the road between Hanover, NH and Boston?

Cantabrigian said:

This page lists all of the Patriots radio network affiliates. Looks like there are several NH stations to choose from.

http://www.wbcn.com/wbcn_com_patriots_affiliates_files/affiliates.htm

this is awesome. thank you very much!

How about Eastern PA? Poconos? I just spent the last half hour scouring the web, and only found that they will be on Westwood One Radio network. I think they have something to do with CBS Radio, but nothing on either Philly's CBS Radio or NYs said they would have the games. Help?

yeah can someone give me a Radio that will broadcast this game?

the football game isnt showing in my local area

we get houston texan football instead

i hope CBS shows the Pats vs Broncs game

i never get them

QuickOutGo said:
This page lists all of the Patriots radio network affiliates. Looks like there are several NH stations to choose from.

http://www.wbcn.com/wbcn_com_patriots_affiliates_files/affiliates.htm

Not so fast... the rights to broadcasting playoff games are very often not part of the regular season package like those carried on the WBCN network

I think CBS radio and the Westwood One network may have the rights to that game - and while BCN might be a CBS station that doesn't mean all of the members of the "Patriots Rock Radio Network" are

Regardless, in the worst case scenario, you'd have to be pretty far from society not to be within range of a radio station carrying the game. It might just be a matter of scrolling through the dial to find it

Rod_Smith80 said:
yeah can someone give me a Radio that will broadcast this game?

the football game isnt showing in my local area

we get houston texan football instead

i hope CBS shows the Pats vs Broncs game

i never get them

loser.

(10 letters)

BradyisGod said:
loser.

(10 letters)

excuse me sir?

i am in no shape or from involved in any loserism

i am clearly a winner

so please answer my question

where did this loser come from?

If all else fails, I'm pretty sure WFAN 660 from NYC is a Westwood One station. You should be able to pick it up in NH at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots