Welcome to PatsFans.com

Pats games on DVD or harddrive

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by oldschool7, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldschool7

oldschool7 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I am looking for original broadcast Patriots games on DVD or on a harddrive (to transfer to my PC). I am looking for any good games and would ideally find Super Bowl 36 playoff run to date content in HD. If I am going to find this anywhere I bet it is here!
    Thanks

2. kinky

kinky On the Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

I have OTA transport streams recorded to my hard drives since the 2003 season. After editing out the commercials and unnecessary PSIP channels, the stored content is about 16-20GB per game.

I do have some games I have not been able to record. I am willing to trade for transport streams of those games.

3. BostonBullit

BostonBullit On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

what cap board and software are you using to pickup the ts? I have grabbed the HD stream out of my convertor box via firewire but the app i have for that only works on an MCE box and I'm looking for something more flexable

4. kinky

kinky On the Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

I am using The MyHD MDP-120 and the the software that came with it. You may want to check out the AVS Forum for work arounds, if any. I know there is a DVHS driver that makes your Windows box look like a DVHS recorder and can record HD content over firewire.

5. BostonBullit

BostonBullit On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

haven't been over there in quite a while, I'll have to go check it out...thanks!

as a side rant - I ran by the comsuck office last week to swap my second SD box for a HD box so I could play around with recording the games in HD on a second PC without threat of dorking up my SD recording on my main MCE machine and when I got in the car and looked at the box I found they gave me some anchient HD box with no friggin firewire port on it :mad:. I really should have checked before walking out but after standing there for 15mins watching one person deal with a customer while two other people inventoried a box of new remotes I was just trying to get out of there and definately wasn't going back in. Now I gotta go back this week and see if I can get some modern equipment :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.