PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats flexed out of Seahawks game - now 4:05 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
God effing d%#*!@t! I have a family function that day and was looking forward to watching the night game afterwards. This is going to flub everything up! Thanks a lot NBC

Thank you for the link.

its great news...we have sucked at the NBC games .

Well that really sucks for us not in the NE area.

I understand people liking the early games, but it's not such a good thing if you're stuck in hell,,,,,I mean Titans country :D
I would prefer all games be primetime so I can see them. Watching a game on the internet really sucks, and then having to go and download it the next day. :mad:

why don't you go to a sports bar?

That sucks, I was hoping to see an epic beatdown.

Reiss said:
The Ravens-Redskins game has been moved into primetime.

I called it. :D

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...triots-seahawks-game-changed.html#post1154918

Although I feel for those of you who can no longer watch the game (I would recommend going to a sports bar as well), I like this news because we tend to play worse at night even going back to last season barring huge wins over Cincy, Buffalo, and Denver. It also gives the players a little more time to rest for the Oakland game which is a week later.

Re: Flex Scheduling Q

If only they would flex all the thanksgiving games, I feel like its one of the biggest flaws of the nfl

Re: Flex Scheduling Q

If only they would flex all the thanksgiving games, I feel like its one of the biggest flaws of the nfl
No! Don't take that away, as a Canadian it gives me two Thanksgivings to look forward to. If there was no Football on your turkey day it'd just be another boring day up here. And you ain't seen boring till you've been to Nova Scotia in November.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes