PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats@Fins Picks

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's really stepping out on the edge there. The record of teams coming off a MNF loss is terrible. I wouldn't call it a shocker. These media types are the worst.

Surprise, surprise. Tom Jackson picking against the Pats. Every week you hear him say this Patriots team doesn't have the playmakers it used to have and isn't what it once was. Rodney, Tedy, Law, Vrabel, etc etc etc are gone. He says the same exact thing every single week on NFL Countdown. I'm so sick of hearing about it.

Obviously we are transitioning on defense and getting younger, of course there are going to growing pains. I guess TJ doesn't realize we were taking the Colts to the woodshed for 55 minutes until we just **** the bed. SO many squandered opportunities to put that one away. Anway, being at 7-4 at this point in the season isn't great, but it's not terrible. Everyone remembers the last time Brady was on the team with this team in 07 and thinks it should be close to as easy as it was back then. Morons like TJ don't realize that year was the exception, not the rule. I'm confident in this team to make the necessary adjustments and get a big run from here on out. You can never count a team with BB and TB out. I think since 2001 BB is like a combined 34-3 or something in December. THAT IS ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING. He always has us playing our best ball at the right time.

Die hard Dolphins fan here. I think the Pats will win. The Dolphins don't have the personnel to expose the weaknesses of the Pats. If NE can get a quick lead and take Ricky Williams up the middle away from Miami it will be over quickly. The Dolphins are in desperate need of playmaking WR's and a better pass catching TE.

i am one of the guy's saying that the pats have a lot of holes on both sides of the ball, but it took the best team in football and maybe the best team ever if they can pull off the 19-0 run, to expose dose holes

so i can't see the fish winning this game

Folks that think this is a done deal are mental........no such thing, especially with THIS team.
Pats SHOULD win, but faith is tough to keep right now considering their lamea## Trench play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back