PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats finally get respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know the numbers....but I seriously doubt that you've had a more difficult schedule than the Pats. Is there anywhere that we can check that quick? I do know for sure that the first half schedule was the MOST difficult first six games in NFL history.

And about Broncos coverage.....how many flipping features did I have to watch this year about "No Mistake Jake" Plummer. I got so sick of having to sit through that crap.

Don't tell me the Broncs don't get coverage. And don't tell me the Pats dont deserve respect.

Last edited:
Fanfrom1960 said:
What is he, a boxer or something? Middleweight? :confused:

Bailey? Isn't that the guy from "It's a Wonderful Life"?

Never heard of him. Yawn.

BTW, is Denver in Idaho or South Dakota?

Yeah, Bronco fans, we'll respect your team plenty. Now please move along, you're ruining our camera angle.

Last edited:
Rod_Smith80 said:
they defeated 2 teams with winning records all year
Four, actually. PIT, MIA, TPA, JAX. Three of them playoff teams.

By the way, guess how many playoff teams Denver has beaten this year? Yep, three, same as New England.

Yea but one of them just happens to be NE...

I have to say as a non Patriots fan (sorry it's not by choice) that previously this team had no respect. it took what 2 SB's to get the airtime and recognition? Congrats! Great article btw, only popped in because I thought it was a serious post, not the beautiful sarcastic poetry it was.

I hope the Pats do it again and irratate the Colts and the Bronco's all in the same year.

Being a Spurs fan I understand the diss that comes with it. I never thought the Spurs would have to win 3 to get respect, but I think I was right. This year all the talk finally revolves around beating the lead. It's got to be something similar in Boston. You guys have arrived. Good luck to the Pats this year, I think they might have peaked at just the right time!

later in the article
"4. How many Giants players do you think were trying to persuade Lawrence Taylor to run from the sideline onto the field during the second half Sunday and take Eli out Theismann-style? I'll set the over-under at 12. (Genuflect.) And how much do you want to bet that Taylor came to the game only because he thought the Panthers' cheerleaders traveled with the team?"

-any time you can work respect for brady into the same paragraph with the panther's cheerleaders you've got my vote :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back