PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pat's finally find a WR's wife that fits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

marty

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Funny story on patriots.com about Gaffney's wife "loving Tom Brady". Check it out. I'd link it but don't know how. Got to say I love our new WR's sense of humor!!!

Newly acquired wide receiver Jabar Gaffney had the media in stitches when he explained that his wife, Terin, was as excited to hear he’ll be playing with Tom Brady as he was.

“It’s going to be great,” said Gaffney before dropping the bomb. “He’s actually my wife’s favorite quarterback.”

He drew more laughs, saying, “She just likes [Brady]. She’s always liked him. I don’t know if his looks got anything to do with it. It better be his playing.”

Gaffney said one reason he’s so excited to play for the Patriots is that the starting receivers aren’t set in stone, yet.

“That’s one of the reasons I wanted to come here anyway, just for the passing game and playing with a guy like Tom Brady, I mean you have to love it.”

click for more

That was a a pretty good first interview!

PatsChick87 said:
Funny story on patriots.com about Gaffney's wife "loving Tom Brady". Check it out. I'd link it but don't know how. Got to say I love our new WR's sense of humor!!!
Only because self-proclaimed "chicks" who happen to be on docks o' bays do a little something for me...

1) When you're on the page you want to link... click within your address bar at the top of the browser window. It should have an address listed in it that starts with "http://"

2) Clicking once inside that address bar SHOULD highlight the entire address, if it doesn't, then with the blinking cursor still inside the address bar, hold down your "Ctrl" key and hit the "A" key (that's 'select all')

3) Once the full address is highlighted, hold down the "Ctrl" key and hit the "C" key (that's copy)

4) Come back to the forum, type your post, and when you're ready to place the link, click on the "Insert Link" button at the top of the Message window... it looks like this:
createlink.gif

5) Clicking that weblink button will bring up a dialog window that prompts you to "Please enter the URL of your link"... good news, the URL of your link is copied to your super-secret clipboard, all you have to do is paste it.

6) In the dialog window, the "http://" should already be highlighted, which is fine since we're going to paste over it. To paste the URL into the dialog box, hold down your "Ctrl" key and hit the "V" button (that's paste)

7) Your URL should appear in the dialog box, all you have to do then is hit the "OK" button and you're done.

Of course, I see Two Eight already linked it, making my whole effort in vain. ;)

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Of course, I see Two Eight already linked it, making my whole effort in vain. ;)

Au contraire, T-Shirt.
2-8 gave a chick a fish. Fed her for a day.
YOU taught her HOW TO fish. Sushi for a lifetime (unless you also teach her to cook!)

flutie2phelan said:
Au contraire, T-Shirt.
2-8 gave a chick a fish. Fed her for a day.
YOU taught her HOW TO fish. Sushi for a lifetime (unless you also teach her to cook!)

Truer words were never spoken, at least not so well!!!:D Thanks T, I'll try it next time, however you may have created a monster....look out Mikey!!!:eek:

We need a photo of his wife.:rocker:

With Biesel gone, we haven't replaced the hot wife of the team.

Now we know why free agents are reluctant to sign here...'cause they're afraid their wives are in love with Tom. And we all thought it was because the Pats were cheap. ;)

PatsChick87 said:
Truer words were never spoken, at least not so well!!!:D Thanks T, I'll try it next time, however you may have created a monster....look out Mikey!!!:eek:
Look out Mikey. :rofl:

Actually, it's even easier than all that.. I forgot that the forum software automatically converts URLs to links. All you have to do is paste the address in your message, and it'll turn into a link when you post.

so by signing Gaffney we got two wide receivers because Brady will probably be throwing passes at Gaffney's wife as well (get it?)

Last edited:
brdmaverick said:
so by signing Gaffney we got two wide receivers because Brady will probably be throwing passes at Gaffney's wife as well (get it?)

Ok that's just wrong...

But glad to see that Gaffney hasn't lost his sense of humor. Hey is BB trying to round up all the ex-gators in the NFL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes