PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats file complaint on condition of Steelers field turf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Report: Pats lodge complaint about Pitt. turf

Kicker Jeff Reed also complains. Thinks he was raped by the turf.
The Steelers are morons for using natural grass. Maybe if they were the only ones who used the stadium, it would be ok. But unfortunately just about every school within 50 miles of the city gets to use the stadium whenever they darn well feel like to play a game.

OK, maybe that last comment was an exaggeration. But I remember once Heinz Field literally had 4 games played on it in a single week. You just can't do that in Pittsburgh in November.

I think the Titans will probably have a complaint filed against them for their field after today too.

The Steeler field is just too dangerous. We fixed our crap field, they need to fix theirs. It's just too dangerous when guys can have their careers ended because they step the wrong way.

Last edited:
I think the Titans will probably have a complaint filed against them for their field after today too.

The Steeler field is just too dangerous. We fixed our crap field, they need to fix theirs. It's just too dangerous when guys can have their careers ended because they step the wrong way.

I'm still pissed that the game against the LOLphins not too long ago didn't end up a 0-0 tie. :mad:

Good. Ty Law's prime ended on that crap field

Funny observation on this board....if this were the Colts(or just about any other team in the NFL) it would be considered whining, cry baby..etc..etc.

Funny observation on this board....if this were the Colts(or just about any other team in the NFL) it would be considered whining, cry baby..etc..etc.

Doubt it. The field there sucks, it's pretty well-documented.

And Rodney Harrison's torn ACL (out for the rest of that season) thanks to their Heinz mud bowl.

Don't forget Matt Light as well... During that Halloween Massacre...

The Rooneys have the NFL wrapped around their finger so I'm not sure how far this complaint will go. But yeah it's long been known Heinz Field is a joke of a field.

Funny observation on this board....if this were the Colts(or just about any other team in the NFL) it would be considered whining, cry baby..etc..etc

WRONG, a lot of Pats fans *****ed about our field when it got torn up, its too dangerous to play this game on a field thats loose

WRONG, a lot of Pats fans *****ed about our field when it got torn up, its too dangerous to play this game on a field thats loose
Right. Us Pats fans know about bad field conditions :bricks:

My favorite was the (Dolphins?) where there was a punt and when it hit the ground, the ball was lodged halfway into the ground...that was classic.

You dont remember when the league made us returf for a playoff game? There were a lot of calls into the radio about the Krafts being cheap :cool:, why couldnt they put in a good field, people were complaining that they were trying to squeeze every cent out of the use of the field at the expense of the quality of the field for football games.
Then they went with the most expensive new field turf available and its seemed to work ok.

If it was up to me domes and artificial turf would be banned. Football should be played outside on real grass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down