PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jagwyer

Closed Acccount
Reaction score
Here is to a good game. No major injuries and the winner going all they way to the SB.

Your favorite team is a dynasty. Live it love it and hope it last as long as possible.

I come to opposing teams boards for a little fun and banter. Sorry if I offended anyone that was not my agenda, unless you personally attacked me.

While I still don't and guess never will understand the whole don't disrespect the team thing from opposite team players and coaches. The Pats didn't win games because someone disrespected them, they won because they were the better team that day. Plain and simple.

I will be back tomorrow, Sunday, to give congrats to your favorite team if they win if they don't, which I don't think they will lose, I will not be back.

The Jags ARE very talented... no arguement here.

I hope it's a good game.

good luck, here's to a fan base that hasn't proven to be a bunch of whiny b!tches yet.

Jaguar fans,

You have a talented and fun team. I actually like them a lot, as a Patriot fan and as a football fan. If I were not a lifelong New Englander, I would wish for a Jax-NY super bowl, except for the horrendous injuries suffered by the Giants.

Much luck Saturday, but not enough!

While I still don't and guess never will understand the whole don't disrespect the team thing from opposite team players and coaches. The Pats didn't win games because someone disrespected them, they won because they were the better team that day. Plain and simple.

It's about the fans, and our experiences following the team since they've become this juggernaught. I think we're sick of having every Tom, **** and Harry waltz by, either on a messageboard, in a sports bar or at a friend's house and tell us how we're bandwagon fans, how other teams are better, whether contemporary or historical squads (despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary), what a bad bunch of guys and cheaters we root for on this team, especially the coach (one of the most ridiculous notions ever), and how our time on top of the league has been coming to an end ever since the Pats won it all in 2001. Everything comes down to having our team disparaged repeatedly, usually out of petty jealousy, and when players and coaches in the league want to do it too, it gets a little ridiculous. No one can just line up and play and accept the results anymore, not even the men who play the game seemingly, without whining or tossing backhanded compliments and outright insults repeatedly. I know I for one am extremely sick of it - I find myself increasingly disgusted with the way the vast majority of society reacts to someone who finds genuine success. So it's nice to think that maybe, just maybe, this team we pull for, many of us for years and years prior to this run of excellence, takes this stuff, internalizes it and throws it back in the faces of all the losers and crybabies out there, by embodying excellence. Maybe this team, great as it is, won't get its due from the fans, analysts, players and coaches that hate it, but watching them spite those bozos is the next best thing.

Here is to a good game. No major injuries and the winner going all they way to the SB.

Your favorite team is a dynasty. Live it love it and hope it last as long as possible.

I come to opposing teams boards for a little fun and banter. Sorry if I offended anyone that was not my agenda, unless you personally attacked me.

I will be back tomorrow, Sunday, to give congrats to your favorite team if they win if they don't, which I don't think they will lose, I will not be back.

good luck to you sir !

Thanks for coming and acting classy. Here's to a fun game!

I hope we see you around soon. :)

It's hard not to like the Jags.......but it's easier to love the Pats!

By the way....I love the way you rolled into Sh#tzburgh and handed the Squeelers their a@@. Reminded me of the 2001 Pats. From then on we've owned them...as I hope you do too.

Last edited:
no, no, no, no... no offense, but BAD luck to you sir!

No doubt! Here's hoping for a clean, hard football game with no injuries in which the home team comes out on top! For the most part, Jax fans have carried themselves pretty good around here. It's funny, because according to Indy fans, Jags fans are the worst form there is. From what I've seen, you guys aren't even close to what has been around here as of late. (Ahem cough, cough...Bolt's & Jet's fans)

Last edited:

Congratulations on burying the Steelers in Pittsburgh.

I happen to like the Jags enough that if the Pats weren't in this thing, I'd be pulling for the Jags. While I am not convinced that the Jags have the QB power to get past the Colts or Pats, I still think they can do anything on a given day. If that were to happen tonight and they take the win, I'd still think that they have a rough AFCCG to get through (not against the Bolts either.)

I think a Jags-Colts AFCCG would be a rip snortin' game too since they know each other so well.

Alas, I don't think the Jags get that far and I see this as a "bad timing" sort of thing where you have developed a very good team, but at a time when the AFC has two powerhouses with two great QBs in the prime of their careers. That is a tough thing to overcome. At best I think you have to hope that in the next couple of years the Colts and Pats eliminate one of each other, and the Jags get to play, and beat, the remainder. Otherwise how would you ever get through both gauntlets? If that were to happen I'd be the first to say, based on strength of opponents, the Jags did something that nobody ever did in the NFL.

I'm blinded by my own ambition living in NE, of course, so I can't see this team losing a game at home, or against an NFC opponent this year. I admit that it's possible, but in my own homer world I just can't see it in my mind. It's all wins, all the way, 19-0 and let the arguments rip about who is the "best ever" (an overrated, impossible argument if you ask me.)

Good luck though. I expect a good game and some high drama.

You're a class act Jagwyer. Heres to some great football. Don't be a stranger here. You're always welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back