Welcome to PatsFans.com

Pats fans.

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Peytonsbetter, Jan 15, 2006.

1. Peytonsbetter

Peytonsbetter Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Congratulations on a great run. That team NEVER QUITS. It's unbelievable. My wife and I are watching the game, and it's like, wow, these guy's never give up. The play Watson made was unbelievable.

Hey, 3 out of 4 ain't bad. Next year you'll be a serious threat to make it 4 out of 6.

Hold your heads high, the pats will be better than ever next year. Just watch, this will rejuvenate them and they will be a force next year.

Again, congrats on a wonderful run. :)
  2. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +332 / 0 / -3

#75 Jersey

Thanks PB. Can't say I'm rooting for your team now, but a classy post nonetheless.
  3. Box_O_Rocks

Box_O_Rocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

Thanks neighbor, no injuries for your guys as they close out the season.
  4. KDPpatsfan

KDPpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I agree..classy post. I still hope the Colts lose to Pitt BC I hate them but a classy post none the less.
  5. Na_polian

Na_polian Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Classy post - especially for a Colts Fan. Much appreciated. :p
  6. pats1

pats1 Moderator PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Very classy post, my friend.
  7. Joker

Joker PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +766 / 14 / -13

The Colts will KILL Denver in Indy.
  8. Peytonsbetter

Peytonsbetter Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Might just be b/c they lost, but I gained a lot of respect for those guy's tonight. Warrior's. They left EVERYTHING on the field and never quit fighting.

Don't get me wrong, I was rooting for the bronc's all the way, but I just kept thinking, eventually, they HAVE to catch a break(the pats). But, they never did. Football God's frowned upon them tonight.
  9. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +169 / 4 / -4

Nice post. I'm definitely rooting for the Colts now. Peyton, Harrison, and Dungy are all top flight in their jobs, and have shown over the last few years that they deserve at least one SB (if the Pats aren't going to get it). Good luck.
  10. scott99

scott99 Rookie

Ratings:
    +91 / 65 / -57

#87 Jersey

I think you summed up everything us Pats fans are thinking right now. I agree that the Pats will be better next year, easier schedule, hopefully less injuries, and probably some good draft & FA talent. I am as proud of this team as was of the SB teams. To even get to the playoffs was a great accomplishment considering the obstacles we faced this year (Coodinators, injuries, brutal schedule, etc). Knowing BB, we will be fighting for home field next year. I think your Colts will give you the wonderful feeling we have all felt 3 out of the last 4 years. Good luck tomorrow, get past Pitt, and I think you guys stomp Denver at home, for the 3rd year in a row.
  11. PamperoFirpo

PamperoFirpo Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I don't post much here but I agree with all ... very classy post. I am going to be a contrarian to a lot of folks - I am actually rooting for the Colts to win it all. My reasoning is simple: Steelers ended Rodney Harrison's and Matt Light's seasons + I'd like to see T. Dungy get a championship to help ease his pain - if it can even do it. I lost my brother unexpectedly last year and I see the pain on my parents faces every time I seem them and hear it in their voices each time I speak.
  12. PatsRI

PatsRI PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Brady had a funny line in his postgame PC saying he wishes it was possible for both teams to lose next week. He was joking in a way basically then saying how tough it would be to watch someone else win it all.
  13. KDPpatsfan

KDPpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I feel awful for what happened to Coach Dungy but honestly his and the Colt's handling of the losses to us (I.E. whining and getting rule's changed) will prevent me from ever wanting them to win.
  14. PamperoFirpo

PamperoFirpo Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

True - that (whining about rules, etc.) bothered me a lot too but the Pats overcame that. However, nothing bothers me as much as the annoying Steeler and now Bronco trolls. I also wonder about all the "knee" injuries teams seem to suffer when they play the Steelers. Having said that, if the Steelers win I will root for them to crush Denver and then lose in the SB. I can't stand the thought of them winning another SB and the trolls rubbing the "we won 5, haha" crap in our faces.
  15. KDPpatsfan

KDPpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yeah..honestly overall I am rooting for the Bears to winn the SB. I like Lovie Smith and I like the way Chicago plays.
  16. mtbykr

mtbykr Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Thanks

Classy post! I will be rooting for the squealers tommorow cuase i can't bear the thought of Polian and PM holding the lombardi (cause indy will kill denver)! Tough loss, i thought we had a good chance to beat indy this year at indy---guess we will never know now!
  17. RyanTheColtsFan

RyanTheColtsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I echo what the main poster said.

Hopefully our time is now.
  18. PatsRI

PatsRI PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

That's cause you know you have just until the matchup next year in Gillette to enjoy it.;)
  19. skri65

skri65 Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

the bronco trolls have forced me to hate denver. I hope the colts destroy them and i agree...very classy post. Good luck. Unti lnext year :)
  20. patriotspride

patriotspride Banned

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

wow thanks