PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peytonsbetter

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Congratulations on a great run. That team NEVER QUITS. It's unbelievable. My wife and I are watching the game, and it's like, wow, these guy's never give up. The play Watson made was unbelievable.

Hey, 3 out of 4 ain't bad. Next year you'll be a serious threat to make it 4 out of 6.

Hold your heads high, the pats will be better than ever next year. Just watch, this will rejuvenate them and they will be a force next year.

Again, congrats on a wonderful run. :)

Thanks PB. Can't say I'm rooting for your team now, but a classy post nonetheless.

Thanks neighbor, no injuries for your guys as they close out the season.

shmessy said:
Thanks PB. Can't say I'm rooting for your team now, but a classy post nonetheless.
I agree..classy post. I still hope the Colts lose to Pitt BC I hate them but a classy post none the less.

Peytonsbetter said:
Congratulations on a great run. That team NEVER QUITS. It's unbelievable. My wife and I are watching the game, and it's like, wow, these guy's never give up. The play Watson made was unbelievable.

Hey, 3 out of 4 ain't bad. Next year you'll be a serious threat to make it 4 out of 6.

Hold your heads high, the pats will be better than ever next year. Just watch, this will rejuvenate them and they will be a force next year.

Classy post - especially for a Colts Fan. Much appreciated. :p

Very classy post, my friend.

The Colts will KILL Denver in Indy.

shmessy said:

Might just be b/c they lost, but I gained a lot of respect for those guy's tonight. Warrior's. They left EVERYTHING on the field and never quit fighting.

Don't get me wrong, I was rooting for the bronc's all the way, but I just kept thinking, eventually, they HAVE to catch a break(the pats). But, they never did. Football God's frowned upon them tonight.

Nice post. I'm definitely rooting for the Colts now. Peyton, Harrison, and Dungy are all top flight in their jobs, and have shown over the last few years that they deserve at least one SB (if the Pats aren't going to get it). Good luck.

Peytonsbetter said:

I think you summed up everything us Pats fans are thinking right now. I agree that the Pats will be better next year, easier schedule, hopefully less injuries, and probably some good draft & FA talent. I am as proud of this team as was of the SB teams. To even get to the playoffs was a great accomplishment considering the obstacles we faced this year (Coodinators, injuries, brutal schedule, etc). Knowing BB, we will be fighting for home field next year. I think your Colts will give you the wonderful feeling we have all felt 3 out of the last 4 years. Good luck tomorrow, get past Pitt, and I think you guys stomp Denver at home, for the 3rd year in a row.

I don't post much here but I agree with all ... very classy post. I am going to be a contrarian to a lot of folks - I am actually rooting for the Colts to win it all. My reasoning is simple: Steelers ended Rodney Harrison's and Matt Light's seasons + I'd like to see T. Dungy get a championship to help ease his pain - if it can even do it. I lost my brother unexpectedly last year and I see the pain on my parents faces every time I seem them and hear it in their voices each time I speak.

Brady had a funny line in his postgame PC saying he wishes it was possible for both teams to lose next week. He was joking in a way basically then saying how tough it would be to watch someone else win it all.

PamperoFirpo said:
I don't post much here but I agree with all ... very classy post. I am going to be a contrarian to a lot of folks - I am actually rooting for the Colts to win it all. My reasoning is simple: Steelers ended Rodney Harrison's and Matt Light's seasons + I'd like to see T. Dungy get a championship to help ease his pain - if it can even do it. I lost my brother unexpectedly last year and I see the pain on my parents faces every time I seem them and hear it in their voices each time I speak.
I feel awful for what happened to Coach Dungy but honestly his and the Colt's handling of the losses to us (I.E. whining and getting rule's changed) will prevent me from ever wanting them to win.

KDPpatsfan said:
I feel awful for what happened to Coach Dungy but honestly his and the Colt's handling of the losses to us (I.E. whining and getting rule's changed) will prevent me from ever wanting them to win.

True - that (whining about rules, etc.) bothered me a lot too but the Pats overcame that. However, nothing bothers me as much as the annoying Steeler and now Bronco trolls. I also wonder about all the "knee" injuries teams seem to suffer when they play the Steelers. Having said that, if the Steelers win I will root for them to crush Denver and then lose in the SB. I can't stand the thought of them winning another SB and the trolls rubbing the "we won 5, haha" crap in our faces.

PamperoFirpo said:
True - that (whining about rules, etc.) bothered me a lot too but the Pats overcame that. However, nothing bothers me as much as the annoying Steeler and now Bronco trolls. I also wonder about all the "knee" injuries teams seem to suffer when they play the Steelers. Having said that, if the Steelers win I will root for them to crush Denver and then lose in the SB. I can't stand the thought of them winning another SB and the trolls rubbing the "we won 5, haha" crap in our faces.
Yeah..honestly overall I am rooting for the Bears to winn the SB. I like Lovie Smith and I like the way Chicago plays.

Thanks

Peytonsbetter said:

Classy post! I will be rooting for the squealers tommorow cuase i can't bear the thought of Polian and PM holding the lombardi (cause indy will kill denver)! Tough loss, i thought we had a good chance to beat indy this year at indy---guess we will never know now!

I echo what the main poster said.

Hopefully our time is now.

RyanTheColtsFan said:
Hopefully our time is now.

That's cause you know you have just until the matchup next year in Gillette to enjoy it.;)

the bronco trolls have forced me to hate denver. I hope the colts destroy them and i agree...very classy post. Good luck. Unti lnext year :)

Peytonsbetter said:

wow thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back