PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Fans Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beatle23

Rookie
Reaction score
I created a thread over at sportsline.com, because a moron journalist, Pete Prisco, has ranked the Pats #2 behind the Colts since the beginning of the season. I've made my arguments on why Prisco refuses to rank the Pats #1.

Pats fans have chimed in and agreed. Colts fans have shown how really ignorant they are.

Pats Fans Unite, and view this post here:

http://cbs.sportsline.com/mcc/messages/chrono/4016085

See how lame these Colts fans are and let them have it. :bricks:

Show them they can't mess with Pats Fans.

I could care less how frickin Pete Prisco feels our rankings are after week 3. I want to see his week 10 ranking when we spank the ever loving $h!t out of the colts in their house.

he will have no choice....patience...and his hand will be forced.

This is getting old. Pete, the depths you'll go to in getting people to read your ridiculous football rankings!

Just so you know, most Patriots fans prefer being ranked anything other than number 1.

I created a thread over at sportsline.com, because a moron journalist, Pete Prisco, has ranked the Pats #2 behind the Colts since the beginning of the season. I've made my arguments on why Prisco refuses to rank the Pats #1.

Pats fans have chimed in and agreed. Colts fans have shown how really ignorant they are.

Pats Fans Unite, and view this post here:

http://cbs.sportsline.com/mcc/messages/chrono/4016085

See how lame these Colts fans are and let them have it. :bricks:

Show them they can't mess with Pats Fans.

A transparent Rookie attempt to get 'hits' on the site.
Thats' how these mediots make their money.
Don't enable them.

I agree with this. Until the Colts lose, there is no way that the Pats should
be ranked ahead of them. YMMV.

I could care less how frickin Pete Prisco feels our rankings are after week 3. I want to see his week 10 ranking when we spank the ever loving $h!t out of the colts in their house.

he will have no choice....patience...and his hand will be forced.

Sweet Crisco.

I count trophies, not public opinion.

This is moronic. In 2004, Prisco had us No. 1 until we lost a game because we were the champs and would stay No. 1 until we lost a game.

Colts fans cried like little babies, whining that the Colts were winning "bigger" than the Pats were (true, they were dominating and we were squeaking out wins).

Now the situation is exactly reversed, and the Colts will stay No. 1 until someone defeats them.

I had thought that we would be less whiny than the Colts fans were, but I see that isn't the case.

Bottom lines:

1. Prisco is consistent and shows no favortism.

2. Who gives a crap what he thinks?

The only people more moronic that Pete Prisco are those that start and/or contribute to Sportline threads.

I don't mind if the Colts are ranked #1. They are defending SB champs, they're undefeated, and they are a top 3 team. I believe the Pats are better, but who cares about rankings, if/when we beat the Colts, we will prove that we are the better team. Until then, lets just keep winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back