PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Fans: Start your NFL Sunday with a smile about the Jets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it. I wish I could photoshop that well.

On a related note, last week I'd heard Rex actually say that their QB situation is better than a lot of NFL teams.

Why do you assume it's photoshopped?

Damn! Aluminum seats beat me to it!

Last edited:
I thought of replying but Patswickedpissah did such a good job. I'll add their claim that we stole Belichick, excuse me I mis-quoted. They claim we stole Belicheat.

(Yes, I know wanting "the cheater" undercuts their cameragate rant and the reply to that is, "Yes, we learned how when you stole Parcells.")

Who followed Parcells to NY when the Rats stole Parcells, yet somehow think there is something underhanded when we hire our stolen coach back.

Don't understand this obsession with the Jets. Really don't. Reminds me of how some Sox fans are so obsessed with the Yankees, but at least the Yankees are good. The Jets suck.
Is it a New Yawwwk thing with you guys??

Do the names Curtis Martin, Eric Mangini, Rex Ryan, Bill Parcells, Spygate, Mo Lewis, Drew Bledsoe, Bill Belichick ("I resign as HC of the NYJ"), Pete Carroll, Paul Tagliabue, Rex Ryan, etc mean anything at all to you?

Read:Jets

Don't understand this obsession with the Jets. Really don't. Reminds me of how some Sox fans are so obsessed with the Yankees, but at least the Yankees are good. The Jets suck.
Is it a New Yawwwk thing with you guys??
Think you have the obsession stuff backwards. Ever read anything on the Jests' message boards about the Patriots? Now, that's obsession

Think you have the obsession stuff backwards. Ever read anything on the Jests' message boards about the Patriots? Now, that's obsession

Of course he has
He's a closet Jets fan

First, baseball has nothing to do with football not matter how WEEI wants to spin it. Patriots and football first fans are nothing like baseball first fans.

Second, if "you don't understand",you must have been locked away in isolation for the past four years when all you heard was Jets bluster and chest pounding.
I don't no mr nut ive always hated the jests for no apparent reason, and that goes back to the mid seventies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back