PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats fans ranked #15 in fan loyalty by bizjournal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brownfan80 said:
I find it shocking that the Dolphins are ranked ahead of the Patriots on that list.. When the Patriots visit Miami the stadium is almost always at least 25% full of Patsfans. This season, with the Dolphins record, I'm sure it'll be more like 50%-75% patsfans.

Great, great point Brown.......That makes absolutely NO SENSE whatsoever.....the doofins have the WORLD'S WORST fans...that jump on and off the bandwagon in a millisecond when they are losing. They are pathetic....this article sounds a little fishy to me......Huzienga must have paid off some schlub.....

This ranking seems flawed. Cleveland # 1? Didn't they lose thier team due to shoddy fan support not too long ago? And as just posted about Pats fans attendance in Miami, we probably account for a good percentage of Bills home game attendance as well. It was good to see our 3rd best winning % over that span. Thats what really counts.

Brownfan80 said:
I find it shocking that the Dolphins are ranked ahead of the Patriots on that list.. When the Patriots visit Miami the stadium is almost always at least 25% full of Patsfans. This season, with the Dolphins record, I'm sure it'll be more like 50%-75% patsfans.

The Dolphins once had a playoff game blacked out. A freaking playoff game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back