PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Fans Ejected for Cheering on the Defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Morse

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
This was relayed to me by friends sitting in Section 239. There were loud fans removed on Sunday because they stood up and made noise while the Patriots were on Defense. Isn't that the point, that we as fans have to do Our part in helping our team. Has anyone else seen this type of behavior from Securitty at Gillette?

This was relayed to me by friends sitting in Section 239. There were loud fans removed on Sunday because they stood up and made noise while the Patriots were on Defense. Isn't that the point, that we as fans have to do Our part in helping our team. Has anyone else seen this type of behavior from Securitty at Gillette?
i dont buy it, i bet they were staggering and yelling obsenities, and probably warned before getting tossed, after they sobered up im sure thier story changed

That’s what you get for listening to hearsay. This would never happen

I've never seen anyone tossed without good reason.

I find it difficult to believe that this was a reason for ejection. Are you sure that they weren't drunken idiots, that in addition to cheering the defense, were jeering other fans? We once had a drunk AH (Pats fan) removed from Section 236 because he was loudly and profanely attacking other Pats fans for not being as "into" the game as he was - including threatening to punch long-time season ticket holders who normally sit in the seats around his every week and watch the game enthusiastically. We all decided by the 3rd quarter we had enough of this idiot and about 200 people pointed him and his friend out to security when they came over.

I am sure that he went home too and bewilderingly told everyone that the people in Section 236 are wussies who don't like the Pats and are too "corporate". He couldn't be further from the truth, but obviously is too boorish to ever figure that out.

No, and my best guess is there's more behind the story of the "loud fans".

I don't buy it either. I've been standing and yelling on third down (and other downs in red zone territory) for years. Anyone who b!tches about someone standing and yelling while we're on defense should be ejected themselves.

Last edited:
I also don't buy it.

But I do want to say that I was very dissapointed with the crowd on Sunday. It was the first game I've been to this year (the last one was the AFCCG), and it seemed dead. At least that's how it sounded in 315. I felt like people were hardly even watching the game.

Total BS> A fan would NEVER be removed for doing that. I'm at every game and what I saw was alot of Drunken boobs who scored a ticket from somewhere or somebody. This is a very expensive week for season tix holders who want to go but just can't afford to tailgate or buy twice as much as they normally would at a game. :eek:

I had them removed. Their incessant howling inflicted untold damage on a newly decantered Opus I. It became obvious that the grape was under serious distress from the sound vibration, not to mention how the bouquet was being compromised because of the lack of bathing skills of these Cretans. At one point, the most odious actually stood and cast a shadow on my space, totally flumoxing a beautiful Chadwick Brie we were enjoying. Muffin was doubly distressed because her IPhone signal was spotty at best, and she momentarily lost contact with our Nanny. Our Broker suggested we move indoors to a more manageable environment, but I would have nothing of it. I wanted to enjoy his tickets and soak up the atmosphere I had heard so much about. Needless to say, security was informed of our displeasure and harmony was quickly restored. By the way, who won the tournament?

I had them removed. Their incessant howling inflicted untold damage on a newly decantered Opus I. It became obvious that the grape was under serious distress from the sound vibration, not to mention how the bouquet was being compromised because of the lack of bathing skills of these Cretans. At one point, the most odious actually stood and cast a shadow on my space, totally flumoxing a beautiful Chadwick Brie we were enjoying. Muffin was doubly distressed because her IPhone signal was spotty at best, and she momentarily lost contact with our Nanny. Our Broker suggested we move indoors to a more manageable environment, but I would have nothing of it. I wanted to enjoy his tickets and soak up the atmosphere I had heard so much about. Needless to say, security was informed of our displeasure and harmony was quickly restored. By the way, who won the tournament?

.....:rofl:......

Perfect, Buffster;)

Does anybody remember when Muffin (the former Ms Stoner Coke BJ queen) would be found in the tunnels of old Foxboro Stadium with spoon in one hand and spliff in the other?? THOSE were the days my friends.........

Bull. My section stood and cheered loudly on defense too. No problems at all.

Add me to the list of people who don't buy this story. Probably was drunk and belligerent.

I also don't buy it.

But I do want to say that I was very dissapointed with the crowd on Sunday. It was the first game I've been to this year (the last one was the AFCCG), and it seemed dead. At least that's how it sounded in 315. I felt like people were hardly even watching the game.

No it was that way on tv also, probably the deadest game i have heard all year long. Pretty sad that the winless 20 years in a row Lions seem to draw a more into it crowd then the patriots do. And yes i understand the open ended stadium vs. a indoor one but it really sounded like over half the crowd never even cheered a peep in sundays game.

yes...far fetched....the REST of the story??....Paul Harvey wishes to know

My outspoken feelings on the crowd are known by many on this board but this story is total BS there is clearly something missing people dont get kicked out for cheering. And I have been a critic of the crowd at times but I was there and I thought they were pretty decent on Sunday. This Thursday we need to rock the house.

All I can say is that this report came from diehard Patriots fan who was also up yelling when the Patriots were on Defense. She is so mad that she was calling the Patriots Security office to complain.

You must have been sitting next to Patjew. ;)

All I can say is that this report came from diehard Patriots fan who was also up yelling when the Patriots were on Defense. She is so mad that she was calling the Patriots Security office to complain.

Erroneous…….. erroneous on all accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing