PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats fans and a potential for a class-action suit???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Ok. I know we have several lawyers on here and I have a question for you.

With Kraft turning his back on the fans and deciding not to appeal the punishments, can we fans file a class action suit against the league for what has clearly been a railroad job?

The NFL talks about integrity of the shield, yet it's plainly obvious that the NFL Commissioner, the people who work for him and Bob Kraft have no integrity. The NFL has no evidence of actual wrong doing on behalf of the Patriots. And, in turn, they are providing us, the fans, with an inferior product due to this farce of an investigation and the penalties levied against the Pats. And the inferior product won't be just this year, but for years to come..

To me, this would be the only way to send a message to Kraft and the league that this sort of BS won't be tolerated..

Ok. I know we have several lawyers on here and I have a question for you.

With Kraft turning his back on the fans and deciding not to appeal the punishments, can we fans file a class action suit against the league for what has clearly been a railroad job?

The NFL talks about integrity of the shield, yet it's plainly obvious that the NFL Commissioner, the people who work for him and Bob Kraft have no integrity. The NFL has no evidence of actual wrong doing on behalf of the Patriots. And, in turn, they are providing us, the fans, with an inferior product due to this farce of an investigation and the penalties levied against the Pats. And the inferior product won't be just this year, but for years to come..

To me, this would be the only way to send a message to Kraft and the league that this sort of BS won't be tolerated..
Yes, you can sue Kraft for his terrible record in New England since he has owned the patriots. Anyone can sue anybody. That is our system.

Can you file a suit, or can you actually win a suit? The answers to those questions are opposites.

I like the sound of it on paper, but good luck with that

Maybe if there was enough money behind it, but that will never be the case, so the practical answer is no.

How do we prove inferior product...we are not the Jets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back