PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats fan from Toronto Area

ABNFF

Rookie
Reaction score
Hello Pats fans.

I am a long time Pats fan from Hamilton, ON Canada which is just a couple hours north of Buffalo.

I have lived in a Canadian Football city all of my life so I am a big CFL fan, but when it comes to the NFL, I love the Pats.

I have a website called ABeautifulNightForFootball.com, where I showcase everything great about Canadian Football. Most importantly, it is a site aimed at having faith in your team whether they are in championship form, or in the rebuilding years. Pats fans can certainly understand what it's like to go forever without a championship and for those that stayed faithful, the new millennium has been some of the most exciting football of all time in my eyes.

Last year was the most exciting football I have ever witnessed, and I am looking forward to another exciting year.

I miss Brady already, but this team is potent and I have faith they will make it happen. Just look at what Brady did in Bledsoe's absence. I don't want anyone taking over Brady as I just love watching that guy play football, but this team will surprise again this year.

Go Pats!

Hello Pats fans.

I am a long time Pats fan from Hamilton, ON Canada which is just a couple hours north of Buffalo.

I have lived in a Canadian Football city all of my life so I am a big CFL fan, but when it comes to the NFL, I love the Pats.

I have a website called ABeautifulNightForFootball.com, where I showcase everything great about Canadian Football. Most importantly, it is a site aimed at having faith in your team whether they are in championship form, or in the rebuilding years. Pats fans can certainly understand what it's like to go forever without a championship and for those that stayed faithful, the new millennium has been some of the most exciting football of all time in my eyes.

Last year was the most exciting football I have ever witnessed, and I am looking forward to another exciting year.

I miss Brady already, but this team is potent and I have faith they will make it happen. Just look at what Brady did in Bledsoe's absence. I don't want anyone taking over Brady as I just love watching that guy play football, but this team will surprise again this year.

Go Pats!

Welcome hope that you enjoy it as the Patriots win one for Tom this year.

:welcome:

Welcome hope that you enjoy it as the Patriots win one for Tom this year.

:welcome:

Thanks very much. I look forward to chatting with fellow fans. Hopefully I'll finally see a game over the next year or two in Foxboro. I drove by the stadium last year and it looks like an amazing atmosphere.

I am actually going to see my first NFL game in December in Buffalo. Should be a good game. Hopefully the Pats take it too them.

Cheers.

Hello Pats fans.

Are you sure you just don't like teasing people from Buffalo with Pat's speak? :D

Are you sure you just don't like teasing people from Buffalo with Pat's speak? :D

:) Maybe. My cousin grew up in the Buffalo area so I spent many Sunday listening to crazy Bills fanatics. Must have been torture for them to make 4 Superbowls in a row but not win any. Talk about a tease.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Back