PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Fan from the UK

SladeRider

On the Roster
Reaction score
Thought I would post here and say hi and tell everyone a bit about myself.

Didn't get into the NFL until the beginning of the 2007 season, the only player I had ever heard of was Tom Brady so that made sure I followed the Patriots when I was able to watch and understand the game weekley.

Hopefully am going to the game in London in October, glad the game isn't a home game for the Pats because I'd hate it if the London game had taken a game away from Foxboro.

Didn't get into the NFL until the beginning of the 2007 season, the only player I had ever heard of was Tom Brady so that made sure I followed the Patriots when I was able to watch and understand the game weekley.

Hopefully am going to the game in London in October, glad the game isn't a home game for the Pats because I'd hate it if the London game had taken a game away from Foxboro.

Hi, welcome to Patsfans and to the game! I've been following for 20 years and it only gets more interesting each year. If there's one thing I love about (American) Football, it's that every team has the chance to be good one day and it's cyclical. At some point, the Pats will go back to losing more than we win.

Whereabouts are you from? There are quite a few of us Brits on here, so enjoy! Also, you might want to check out ukpatriots.com if you haven't already.

Westcountry and I'll check out that site sometime too.

don't worry that's how all us pat fans are in America too! welcome aboard!

Totally forgot about the game in london

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back