PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats fan from Montreal...

TeeLoo

Rookie
Reaction score
Hello, I'm a new member from Montreal. I'm a huge Pats fan. It started in 1994. The reason that I became a fan was that I worked in Massachusetts from 1994 to 1997 and discovered the Patriots during that time period (liked the Cowboys before - what a fool I was). I since moved backed to Montreal but remained a fan. Geographically we are just north of New England's own Vermont - well actually it's more New York state technically speaking which I know is not part of New England...). I feel that 1994 was a key year in the history of the Patriots with coach Parcells running the team and Robert Kraft becoming the owner that year, if my memory serves me right they went 10-6 that exciting year. I've only been to 2 Pats game so far one in 1995 against the Jets (a loss in a bitter cold December game on these alunimum benches, horrible season too), the other one was this year against Pittsburgh - oh boy what arrogance the Pats showed with that reverse/gadget play like the Steelers had done against the Seahawks in SB40.

I believe my favorite player would be Rodney Harrison.

Glad I joined this forum, lost of good point of view and opinions.

Hello, I'm a new member from Montreal. I'm a huge Pats fan. It started in 1994. The reason that I became a fan was that I worked in Massachusetts from 1994 to 1997 and discovered the Patriots during that time period (liked the Cowboys before - what a fool I was). I since moved backed to Montreal but remained a fan. Geographically we are just north of New England's own Vermont - well actually it's more New York state technically speaking which I know is not part of New England...). I feel that 1994 was a key year in the history of the Patriots with coach Parcells running the team and Robert Kraft becoming the owner that year, if my memory serves me right they went 10-6 that exciting year. I've only been to 2 Pats game so far one in 1995 against the Jets (a loss in a bitter cold December game on these alunimum benches, horrible season too), the other one was this year against Pittsburgh - oh boy what arrogance the Pats showed with that reverse/gadget play like the Steelers had done against the Seahawks in SB40.

I believe my favorite player would be Rodney Harrison.

Glad I joined this forum, lost of good point of view and opinions.

Welcome TeeLoo, it's good to have you, and don't be afraid to post your own views and opinions as we have a good mix of people here who I'm sure will enjoy hearing from you. - Ian

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back