PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats-Falcons joint practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "R" on Randy's arm stands for "ripped"

... seems strange there is no other news (on Cunningham).

Strikes me as SOP with the Pats. I think last week BB said all the injured players except Warren and Kazcur were day-to-day. Of course that included Holt. Still hoping the 'walked-off-under-his-own-power' aspect of Cunningham's injury means he'll be back soon. Certainly Burgess's return makes it less urgent, but still.

Practice report: Secondary faces Brady to Moss barrage | Atlanta Falcons

moss-one-handed.JPG
http://blogs.ajc.com/atlanta-falcons-blog/files/2010/08/moss-one-handed.JPG

:)

Please re-sign this man.............The Freak has arrived in Atlanta...........

Last edited:
That's nice... Hopefully he goes into broadcasting when he hangs 'em up...

Too bad he is wrong on that I think, didn't the chiefs destroyed the pats a few years ago. When Holmes was there.

Resign Moss with money saved by Mankins debacle.....:cool:

The one thing I like about both of these two team practices, the feedback is how focused and intense the Pats players are. Gotta love the attitude after what appeared to be a mentally soft team last year. In 2001-2004, they weren't always the most talented team on the field, but they were almost always the most driven, focused, and prepared team on the field.

i am worried he's turning into the new crable. :eek:
He can't be the new Crable, Crable at least played a couple of pre season games and showed some promise. Cunningham hasn't done that yet.

He can't be the new Crable, Crable at least played a couple of pre season games and showed some promise. Cunningham hasn't done that yet.

No, the reason he can't be Crable is because his legs are bigger than Moss's.

The one thing I like about both of these two team practices, the feedback is how focused and intense the Pats players are. Gotta love the attitude after what appeared to be a mentally soft team last year. In 2001-2004, they weren't always the most talented team on the field, but they were almost always the most driven, focused, and prepared team on the field.

Ah, very interesting take on it. I'd have to agree 100 percent. The team definitely sounds like they're more focused going into this season than they were all of last season. It makes me feel good when I hear stories of a fired up Tom Brady in practice and how the Pats were reluctant to take a break earlier today and to see how excited Brady was about the first preseason touchdown. It tells me that we have a team that identified a weakness (locker room) and are working hard to correct said weakness. It's got to make every fan in Patriot Nation proud to be a fan of this team.

That is an awesome picture.

Does he have dreads?

I am sure I read that he had an ankle sprain, but should make a full recovery over a few days.

It sounds like an ankle sprain. If that's the case, it's no surprise that he's been held out of practice for so long. I just hope that he makes the third or fourth preseason game. I want to see what he can do.

:)

Please re-sign this man.............The Freak has arrived in Atlanta...........

I agree with this. I would love to see Moss re-signed and see him end his career in New England.

You are a bad, BAD person

His Chiefs beat us in 2005, on my birthday in fact. Makes it easy to remember

Thats right.

I was at the game and post game Vermiel boasted to Lamar Hunt "Well, I beat the SB Champs for you"

Brady missed a couple.

It seems that Brady has always struggled with the bomb.

# Tom Brady overthrew Brandon Tate who had got behind CB Dominique Daniels. 2 hours ago

# Tom Brady just overthrew Wes Welker who had gotten behind Chevis Jackson. 3 hours ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back