PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Eye Welker (Reiss)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I clearly remember some of the crazy hard hits that Welker delivered on opposing players. He is the Rodney Harrison of Wide outs:rocker: ...

this guy rock and rolls.

I LOVE this signing... if true.

I clearly remember some of the crazy hard hits that Welker delivered on opposing players. He is the Rodney Harrison of Wide outs:rocker: ...

this guy rock and rolls.

Does anyone remember Wes slamming Daniel Graham out of bounds this year?

That was a classic moment. Highlight stuff...

this guy rock and rolls.

The thing about it is he seldom takes a hard hit himself. Excellent recognition. Always seems to slither away.

Lots of people think what we are offering him is a little too much. I agree but none the less he is a very good all around player.

Re: Reiss Blog: Patriots to meet with WR Wes Welker

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

Wow would they really consider giving up a second round pick for Welker?
Is he worth that much?

I would say the answer to your question is YES. I have watched him over the last few years and he is a perfect replacement for Troy Brown if they can get him from the Fins. He can return punts and play the slot receiver role. He is a tough nut and plays hard every play. He would fit in here nicely.

Rookie draft picks are not locks, even a #2 as the Pats know full well with the likes of Bethel, Hill and even to a lesser degree with Jackson. BB loves vets over rookies any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back