PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats "extremely interested" in Anthony Gonzalez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we all agree that if bb had confidence in Caldwell that he likely wouldn't be interested in Gonzo?

That doesn't necessarily follow. BB might be interested in Gonzo because Gonzo is a good player period. Also keep in mind that Welker is the only WR signed through 2008, (Stallworth and Washington are on prove it deals). Keeping an eye towards the future has been the standard operating procedure of this franchise. In a draft where you have an excess of picks you can afford to spend some of them for the future instead of the now. Can we keep this thread focused on Gonzo? There are numerous threads already on Caldwell if you wish to dredge them up again.

Last edited:
Do we all agree that if bb had confidence in Caldwell that he likely wouldn't be interested in Gonzo?
So when we drafted Warren it was because BB had no confidence in Seymour?

BB has shown interest in a lot of college players. So each player he looks at means he doesn't like last year's starter at that position?

All it means is that he has 10 picks with which to add players to the roster in the draft, and the players he looks at are ones that he is considering adding to the team.

Besides, you aren't allowed to mention Caldwell in this thread, or that thread nazi guy will get on you.

EDIT: Speak of the devil ...

Last edited:
Whatever :rolleyes: If I want to read about whether or not Caldwell gets cut I'll click on one of the million other threads on the topic. Hey I know let's start a debate, in the Gonzo thread, about whether Caldwell is good enough to make this team, that'll keep spacecrime happy!!! Hey let's start this debate in EVERY thread from now on. I guess that's like a new requirement now. How silly of me not to comply with the "Caldwell rule". :rolleyes:

So when we drafted Warren it was because BB had no confidence in Seymour?

BB has shown interest in a lot of college players. So each player he looks at means he doesn't like last year's starter at that position?

All it means is that he has 10 picks with which to add players to the roster in the draft, and the players he looks at are ones that he is considering adding to the team.

Besides, you aren't allowed to mention Caldwell in this thread, or that thread nazi guy will get on you.

EDIT: Speak of the devil ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill