PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats, Eagles and Cowboys: Blueprints vs. Bimbos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat_Nasty

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
So, the Eagles manage to lose to the Pats by only three points, and the sports media is abuzz all the next week about how they established a "blueprint" to beat the Patriots...

...a couple weeks later, the Eagles actually do manage to topple the 12-1 Cowboys, and the folks in the sports media blame the entire thing on Jessica Simpson.

Last edited:
When your team has 11 probowlers, it must be an outside force that caused the Cowboys to lose

Or, as in this case, a pair of them.

Ya, let me edit my post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When your team has 11 probowlers, it must be an outside force that caused the Cowboys to lose ( :eek: :eek: )

Those are boobs

Last edited:
Jessica Simpson is the blueprint for how to beat the Cowboys.:D

You missed the obvious thing that only the media noticed: Jessica Simpson was sitting on Bob Kraft's lap, but he was smart enough to give her the heave-ho right before the 4th quarter. Some say it was because Myra walked into the luxury box at that point, but Kraft knows a bad luck dame when he sees one.

You missed the obvious thing that only the media noticed: Jessica Simpson was sitting on Bob Kraft's lap, but he was smart enough to give her the heave-ho right before the 4th quarter. Some say it was because Myra walked into the luxury box at that point, but Kraft knows a bad luck dame when he sees one.

"bad luck dame"?? Who are you, Jimmy Cagney?

This is arguably the best thread of the year (so far).
I love it.
:cool:

from the neck up, Jessica Simpson is one of the ugliest woman I have ever laid eyes on.

Guess the Eagles won ugly!

How exactly was Romo's thumb injured? I wonder if it was......

ok your imagination can do the rest.

How exactly was Romo's thumb injured? I wonder if it was......

ok your imagination can do the rest.

If you ever watched the Nick and Jessica show, you would know Jess isn't the brightest bulb in the room. I supposed that's OK though or she might have hurt him worse...

Honestly, I don't think Jessica's attendance had anything to do with the way Romo played. If his thumb injury is as genuine as we think it is, that is the main factor for his ill advised game last Sunday.

Sure, she looked as if she was his own personal cheerleader up there in the luxury box, but any real football player would put aside any personal business (especially a love interest) and play the game like he prepared to do all week.

This is media exaggeration at its finest and Terrell Owens needs to learn to understand the injury situation and be a team player for once in his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes