PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Draft: How Much Would You Pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amnorix

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
A random thought I just had -- how much would you pay to have full and complete access to the Pats war room during draft? See the board, sit in there with Belioli and the rest?

Actually, sweeten the pot a little -- you can sit in on every group meeting relating to the draft by Pats brass for a week leading up to the draft. Hear discussions about final tweaks to the draft board, hear about potential trades to move up or down, etc.

One caveat -- NO QUESTIONS ALLOWED. You're a fly on the wall. Open your mouth for anything other than breathing, sneezing or coughing, and your butt is out the door. They're busy and don't have time for amateur-hour analysis. Of course, you can hear the answers to any questions the Krafts ask etc.

Last edited:
As much as I could afford. That would rule. Not so much that I'd go in debt, though ;)

$125 bucks, same as my seat at the Razor

PatsWickedPissah said:
You're going to get way outbid you cheapskate :)

i think they should set up something like that at Gillette. Kind of like the stadium seating at a hoptial operating room. Sound proof room so they cannot hear you, but they pipe in the goings on from the war room you are watching. No access to outside communication. beer and other consessions are sold and the room has a bath room. That would be sweet...$1000 for day one, $200 for day two.

I would pay tree-fitty!!

To be honest, I was just wondering how much I would charge BB/SP for my services during the draft. I think I'd give them the home town discount and work for $350 bucks and a six-pack of something good.

I'd pay quite a bit more than a game ticket. More like season ticket level money. What an auction that would make...

Amnorix said:
A random thought I just had -- how much would you pay to have full and complete access to the Pats war room during draft? See the board, sit in there with Belioli and the rest?

Actually, sweeten the pot a little -- you can sit in on every group meeting relating to the draft by Pats brass for a week leading up to the draft. Hear discussions about final tweaks to the draft board, hear about potential trades to move up or down, etc.

One caveat -- NO QUESTIONS ALLOWED. You're a fly on the wall. Open your mouth for anything other than breathing, sneezing or coughing, and your butt is out the door. They're busy and don't have time for amateur-hour analysis. Of course, you can hear the answers to any questions the Krafts ask etc.

I'd go $2500, but with a couple of caveats:

Caveat #1) I also get to attend all meals, unofficial pub meetings, cigar smoking sessions, etc., during the week, and during THOSE events only, I can run my mouth as much I want.

Some potential topics:
1. "Guys, I like Bobby Carpenter with the 21st pick..."
2. "Scott (Pioli), what's it like being at Thanksgiving Dinner sitting with Bill Parcells (your father-in-law) and knowing that you are a greater football mind than the Fat-Boy Tuna?"
3. "Bill, tell the truth, don't you just want grab Ty Law by that cheesy-***** mustache and slap the cr@p out of him?"

Caveat #2) They dig up Ben Coates, Mo Vaughn and Rod Rutledge and the four of us take Ben's Nummer down to the Foxy Lady in Providence. And I pay for nothing all night!

Caveat #3) I get a hotel room right near the stadium and on the Friday night before the draft, Amanda Beisel comes and stays in my room to help me - ahem - prepare for the big day!

$2500 in a heartbeat!

ADPF

PatsWickedPissah said:

You have a seat at the Razor? All of a sudden, you are my new best friend! :D

Answer to the question? If I had it, by which I mean- if I had millions in the bank, I'd pay $50k for the week.

Armen Da Pats Fan said:
Caveat #3) I get a hotel room right near the stadium and on the Friday night before the draft, Amanda Beisel comes and stays in my room to help me - ahem - prepare for the big day!

$2500 in a heartbeat!

ADPF

Methinks $2500 goes alot farther in your world than in the world that I live in... :)

Armen Da Pats Fan said:
$2500 in a heartbeat!
I wouldn't say "in a heartbeat" but, yeah, if the offer was made to me for $2.5K I would have to do it.

BelichickFan said:
I wouldn't say "in a heartbeat" but, yeah, if the offer was made to me for $2.5K I would have to do it.

You had me at "full complete access", and lost me with no talking for a week!!
No way could I sit in that room for a full week and just breathe!!!! Heck I can't sit in a Library without talking!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Armen Da Pats Fan said:
I'd go $2500, but with a couple of caveats:

Caveat #1) I also get to attend all meals, unofficial pub meetings, cigar smoking sessions, etc., during the week, and during THOSE events only, I can run my mouth as much I want.

Some potential topics:
1. "Guys, I like Bobby Carpenter with the 21st pick..."
2. "Scott (Pioli), what's it like being at Thanksgiving Dinner sitting with Bill Parcells (your father-in-law) and knowing that you are a greater football mind than the Fat-Boy Tuna?"
3. "Bill, tell the truth, don't you just want grab Ty Law by that cheesy-***** mustache and slap the cr@p out of him?"

Caveat #2) They dig up Ben Coates, Mo Vaughn and Rod Rutledge and the four of us take Ben's Nummer down to the Foxy Lady in Providence. And I pay for nothing all night!

$2500 in a heartbeat!

ADPF

I'd pay double the 2500 for #3 alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back