PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats defense mentioned on "National Review"

Status
Not open for further replies.

klinefan

Banned
Reaction score
But you have to figure "Plan A" was to watch Coakley coast to victory, and that plan fell apart like the Patriots' defense against Ray Rice.

Another 1 star failure by klinefan! Way to go buddy!

thumbs_up.png

klinefan
This message is hidden because klinefan is on your ignore list.

I'm going to go ahead and one-star this gem anyways. Don't need to know what it says.

What's this? jetsfan posted another stinker of a thread? Suprise, suprise.

I was a fan of this team before you were born you maggot.

Homers like you can't handle the truth. Pats are now the laughingstock of the country. The butt of jokes! And you deserve it you damn homer.

I've about given up on this team thanks to jerk homers on this message board. I just love all the jerk homers having their hearts broken.

Homers like you can't handle the truth. Pats are now the laughingstock of the country. The butt of jokes! And you deserve it you damn homer.

I've about given up on this team thanks to jerk homers on this message board. I just love all the jerk homers having their hearts broken.

You were a fan of the Jets before I was born, then converted over to the Pats. I see, I see...

Bye, sillypants! :D

Anger issues?

*flexes muscles*

The butt of jokes!

I just love all the jerk homers having their hearts broken.
Yes, you are seen here as the butt of jokes, but you are a very funny butt. Thanks for the chuckles.

Broken hearts? No. Disappointment, for sure, but the Pats have the players to continue their dynasty for years to come. I kow you hope and pray otherwise, and have for years, and that is what makes your posts so much fun. Every year you rail and every year you are proven wrong and the Pats make the playoffs year after year after year. It will be the same next year.

31 teams don't win the superbowl each year, but only one team won 3 this decade. Pats can go a long time as they are and still be the greatest team of the decade.

Nobody forces you to

1. be an idiot,
2. have stupid opinions,
3. have opinions that aren't based on merit or supported by facts,
4. continually disrespect other posters,
5. name call and denigrate the passion of other Patriots fans, &

6. continue to frequent and post on this board.

If Patsfans pisses you off so much to the point that the fans opinions on this board aggravate you to question your support for the Patriots, why even bother coming here? Makes no sense whatsoever.

Last edited:
..."But you have to figure "Plan A" was to watch Coakley coast to victory, and that plan fell apart like the Patriots' defense against Ray Rice..."

Ouch.

Hey, the truth hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes