PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats/Dallas nationally televised? Where is that web site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcbee

Banned
Reaction score
Where is the web site that tells who sees what games on Sundays?

I'm not in NE anymore.

Oh yeah. Is that a TV blackout? Even if the Cardinals don't sell out don't they still show other games?

No, the Cards have the late game on FOX, so the NFL says the CBS game must be blacked out.

No, the Cards have the late game on FOX, so the NFL says the CBS game must be blacked out.
True...never have competition with a home team...wow let the hype begin!!!

I can't F-ing BELIEVE I don't get that game.

Why isn't it blacked out in the Carolinas? It doesn't make sense that Arizona gets blacked out but their opponent's area doesn't. Then again, whoever said the NFL's TV deal made sense?

That map will probably change a few times between now and game time.
I also live out of the normal viewing area and have been using Sopcast or Tvants to view the game. Not the best but beggars can't be choosers.

Last edited:
Why isn't it blacked out in the Carolinas? It doesn't make sense that Arizona gets blacked out but their opponent's area doesn't. Then again, whoever said the NFL's TV deal made sense?

Carolina is on the road. No conflict with local ticket sales.

on a side note looks like Jax will be blacked out locally for the 2nd time in a row.

Don't we get at least two threads each Sunday saying that it doesn't work?

Has anyone successfully watched a Patriots game live this season using one of those sites?

Don't we get at least two threads each Sunday saying that it doesn't work?

Has anyone successfully watched a Patriots game live this season using one of those sites?

Not a Patriots game but yes a NFL game and a good number of EPL games.

Not a Patriots game but yes a NFL game and a good number of EPL games.

I have watched all the pats game (minus the bengals and chargers game) using these services. It's on a bit of a delay, but better than nothing.

I live in CA so I won't be getting the game. Normally I go to the bar to watch the game, but I have to stay home this Sunday. Do any of you have Slingbox and are willing to let me tune into your Pats broadcast? If so, PM please.

Regards,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes