PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats D still Number 2 in AFC points against

Status
Not open for further replies.
and like 5 or 6 in NFL. Just sayin.. :)
They gave allowed 163 which is 6 in the NFL. The teams ahead of them have allowed 152, 158, 160,160,160.
They could easily move into top 2 this week or even #1 if Minnesota plays poorly.

I wonder why they displaced Sheard, jettisoned Collins, and rotated most of their CBs? I guess Bill doesn't read the stats so he doesn't know how good they are.

The defense has been mostly terrible and I doubt it will be fixed this year. I had such high hopes going I to the season and those hopes have been smashed.

The patriots faced one Great QB all season in Russell Wilson and he absolutely destroyed us. I could give 2 ****s what the defense does against garbage like Brock Osweiler, and Landry Jones

Don't worry, they'll dominate Colin kaepernick on a team with back up level wide receivers and everyone will claim we all just "overreacted"

excellent

I guess our defense is great and no longer something to worry about

Carry on

The patriots faced one Great QB all season in Russell Wilson and he absolutely destroyed us. I could give 2 ****s what the defense does against garbage like Brock Osweiler, and Landry Jones

Don't worry, they'll dominate Colin kaepernick on a team with back up level wide receivers and everyone will claim we all just "overreacted"
It will probably be the other way around lol. 49ers O will look competent against us and their fans will be ecstatic that things are turning around

our defense stinks.

Can our Defense pressure the QB? lol...
Can our Secondary cover for more than 2.5-3 seconds? Sometimes.. but not consistently enough
IMO they have done a decent job of stopping the run.

I said by the end of the season we would be down near the middle in points aloud... And thats mainly because we are playing anemic offence's

The defense has been mostly terrible and I doubt it will be fixed this year. I had such high hopes going I to the season and those hopes have been smashed.
I know those 2 losses. Time to look to the draft huh?

I wonder why they displaced Sheard, jettisoned Collins, and rotated most of their CBs? I guess Bill doesn't read the stats so he doesn't know how good they are.
Making changes has to do with the players not the overall performance of the unit.
Good bad it ugly every coach is trying to improve everything. Change doesn't mean you think all is lost.

It'll be even better once we clean up on the stinky ham in the coming weeks. Tannyhill again, whatever stinkbomb the Jets throw out 2x, Kapernicus, Average Joe, Simeon, and whoever plays for the Rams.

Mmmm. YUMMY.

I don't get your point

Are you actually suggesting there are 25 defenses worse than our own in the nfl?

If so, that's taking homerism to a sickening level.
Name 10 better.

And keep in mind that for the last 6 weeks before Sunday night the defense allowed 0,13,16,16,17,17 (plus a td to buff with backups on the field 30 seconds left and a 24 point lead)

You won't find 10 defenses like that in the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes