PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats cut Listorti and Duckett [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pats release 2- clearing space for Peppers?

Peppers will not be a Patriot this year.

Peppers...Piso...Vick...:eek:

Maybe they just couldnt cut it or we didnt have a need for them.

*sigh* :(.

None. Expect the trade to be announced by noon tomorrow.

if that trade actually gets announced tomorrow morning I'm going to want you to cure my leprosy.

I highly doubt the Peppers deal will happen. Maybe this is to make room for Pisa Tinoisamoa?

Perhaps we are making room for Tinoisamos or someone else.

Perhaps the team has decided that we now longer need to have SIX tight ends and SEVEN offensive tackles on the roster.

I highly doubt the Peppers deal will happen. Maybe this is to make room for Pisa Tinoisamoa?

Patriots release 2 - Reiss' Pieces - Boston.com

Excerpt:

What other reason could there possibly be except to clear room for Peppers?

Fish_Hook.jpg

Last edited:
Pats have 90 men on the roster, and they are only allowed to have 80 under contract.
The Pats are just making room for their rookies.

Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not,
Moi? Sarcastic? I can't believe you would even think such a thing!

Last edited:
Making room now??? They have 92 and have a few months to cut 12...and with McKenzir to be placed on IR when signed...and Tate probably on Reserve PUP...no reason for a RUSH to cut players for TC. If anything they are looking to sign 2 players and need to cut 2 to make room.

Each rookie that the Pats sign will require them to cut someone above the 80 man limit. All the undrafted guys have a contract.

It may simply be that the Pats FO will announce the signing of Edelmen or Jake Ingram. Every year they seem to start at the highest numbered picks and work downward. I think the strategy is to make sure that there is money for all the rookies, and the early picks will have to accept no more than whats left.

Meanwhile Adiós Listorti and Duckett, We hardly knew you...

Each rookie that the Pats sign will require them to cut someone above the 80 man limit. All the undrafted guys have a contract.

It may simply be that the Pats FO will announce the signing of Edelmen or Jake Ingram. Every year they seem to start at the highest numbered picks and work downward. I think the strategy is to make sure that there is money for all the rookies, and the early picks will have to accept no more than whats left.

Meanwhile Adiós Listorti and Duckett, We hardly knew you...

I think that you are right. However, the fact that they are still talking to linebackers is very interesting. It is a need, IMO. I just hope that we don't end up with another Monty Beisel. :scared:

I think that you are right. However, the fact that they are still talking to linebackers is very interesting. It is a need, IMO. I just hope that we don't end up with another Monty Beisel. :scared:

His name should have been Del Monte, 'cause that guy was a complete vegetable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes