PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats cut Chidi Iwuoma off their 53-man roster and center Brian Barthelmes off P

Status
Not open for further replies.

cstjohn17

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Reiss indicates this may open a spot for Pass. I wonder if they bring in one of the CBs they worked out (Strait, etc.). My money is on Pass. As far as the PS, this paves the way for another punter.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2006/10/pats_moves_4.html

The Patriots made two personnel moves today, releasing cornerback Chidi Iwuoma off their 53-man roster and guard/center Brian Barthelmes off the practice squad.

I'de pass on pass
Probably happing anyway

Patrick Pass is an obnoxious drunk ... I hope Heath Evans stays ahead of him on the depth chart.

F.B.N. said:
Patrick Pass is an obnoxious drunk ... I hope Heath Evans stays ahead of him on the depth chart.
Psst buddy, that was the mirror, not your computer screen.

F.B.N. said:

I know for a fact he is spending a lot of time partying in the Providence Club Scene... not sure how that fits with the Pats scheme of things.

GJAJ15 said:
I know for a fact he is spending a lot of time partying in the Providence Club Scene... not sure how that fits with the Pats scheme of things.
My favorite form of rehab - any thoughts on his drunken demeanor?

cstjohn17 said:
Reiss indicates this may open a spot for Pass. I wonder if they bring in one of the CBs they worked out (Strait, etc.). My money is on Pass. As far as the PS, this paves the way for another punter.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2006/10/pats_moves_4.html

The Patriots made two personnel moves today, releasing cornerback Chidi Iwuoma off their 53-man roster and guard/center Brian Barthelmes off the practice squad.

Hmmm, they let an OLinemen go too. One of the injured OLinemen must be coming back soon.

Bostonian1962 said:
Hmmm, they let an OLinemen go too. One of the injured OLinemen must be coming back soon.

Or Bartelwhoever just doesn't have the tools/attitude they're looking for in a prospect.

I'm thinking Neal is back this week....Pass added?? NOT sure...will be interesting..but I think the OL move..is just that Neal is better..Hoch will be out awhile..

Hoch and Neal were at practice today... Only one missing was TBC (who may have had a personal excuse for new baby)

Belichick said he didn't know when asked about activating Pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes