PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats@ Colts, Nov. 4th 4:15 CBS

Re: See you November 4th

Wasn't he the poor soul who sustained what appeared to be a significant injury at the end of the game, only to run off the field under his own power after the heart stopping victory by the patsies??;)

How about a little respect when you come to another teams board.

Maybe we woun't have 15 players with the flu when we show up this year.

How about a little respect when you come to another teams board.

Maybe we woun't have 15 players with the flu when we show up this year.

Yeah, right. BTW, how WAS that heat in the 4th quarter?? I was a little warm myself, sitting field level on Pats sideline ;)

Yeah, right. BTW, how WAS that heat in the 4th quarter?? I was a little warm myself, sitting field level on Pats sideline ;)

It was ridiculous. Artificially controlling noise/temperature. Real class moves by Indy. It's OK, though. Someone is waiting for you.

SB39-Harrison-INT-sm.jpg

I apologize in advance. It ain't gonna be pretty.

Ok we get the McGinist stuff( no pun intended) .. was start of a long frustrating saga in which it seemed like an eternity and all we ever did was travel to Foxboro. I am just glad that the game is in Indy this year. Been close to a half decade the last time the Pats came to town for a regular season game. The Colts have opened on the road seven consecutive years (2000-2006). They are 6-1 in those seven season openers on the road, the only loss being by three points in New England on Thursday night in 2004. Lord knows we wanted the Pats on opening Thursday night. The China game originally put a wrench in that and then it does make sense to not waste a marquee matchup(Pats/Colts) on a game ( season opener)that is going to get high ratings anyway. My point was glad you have to make the trip this year. Hopefully we won't have to travel to Foxboro post season.

Sidenote-- were any of you complaining about the noise and heat actually at the game? I was... noise was not artificial and thats what happens when you get all those bodies in a big room.... sorry

Last edited:

^^^^Yeah, what Cringle said^^^^

And Dave,

Ohhhhhh! Scare me!!!!

No need to apologize, just make sure your boys get plenty of liquids, vitamin C, and rest before the game!

Last edited:

Sidenote-- were any of you complaining about the noise and heat actually at the game? I was... noise was not artificial and thats what happens when you get all those bodies in a big room.... sorry

Yes. I was at the game. The heat was ridiculous. You can't claim it's "all those bodies in a big room." That's crap. I've been to games at the Silverdome (80K), Carrier Dome, Ford Field, etc. Nothing was like that.

I wore a sweatshirt and a jersey. At halftime I removed my sweatshirt because I had sweated straight through it. For the second half, I was still sweating with just the short sleeves on. Even the Colt fans around me were complaining about the heat.

It was a low class move. It may be cold in Foxborough outside, but it's not something the Pats control.

Maybe the schedule makers will give us byes and let you play on short weeks just to completely turn the tables.

Thank you Dave for spending your money in Indy.. the local economy needs it. See ya in November!

Yes. I was at the game. The heat was ridiculous. You can't claim it's "all those bodies in a big room." That's crap. I've been to games at the Silverdome (80K), Carrier Dome, Ford Field, etc. Nothing was like that.

I wore a sweatshirt and a jersey. At halftime I removed my sweatshirt because I had sweated straight through it. For the second half, I was still sweating with just the short sleeves on. Even the Colt fans around me were complaining about the heat.

It was a low class move. It may be cold in Foxborough outside, but it's not something the Pats control.

I just got hot in the 4th quarter. Were you in the Upper Level. Heat DOES rise, you know;)

We can't help it, those AC units get a little testy at the end of the season!

FINALLY:ESPN: "the Colts finally lured them into a regular-season game in the RCA Dome. "

Yes...and hopefully we won't have to worry about beating your ass with half our team hurt and the other half sick as they were in January.

Colts... one and done

Last edited:

Thank you Dave for spending your money in Indy.. the local economy needs it. See ya in November!

Um, OK. I'll be there again in November. Will you be in Foxborough in January?

Um, OK. I'll be there again in November. Will you be in Foxborough in January?

Can you get me a ticket? Wildcard games aren't generally that exciting, but maybe we can get together and watch the DONKS kick your ass in your house again!!

Can you get me a ticket? Wildcard games aren't generally that exciting, but maybe we can get together and watch the DONKS kick your ass in your house again!!

Maybe I'll come to Indy to see the Texans, Titans or Jags hand it to the Colts.

Off course it was week 9. 3 years in a row. The colts won the last two.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back