PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats' cheerleaders: major talent upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

n11004591_32147984_1485.jpg

n9031447_31725280_3967.jpg

n9031447_31304438_3952.jpg

n45605396_30329163_8453.jpg

Are most cheerleaders so, um, A-cuppy? I suppose it's a function of flexibility ... (?)
It's a function of body fat ratio. You have to be in good shape to be a cheerleader - a lot of them are dancers.

Personally, I prefer a woman with a well-toned, athletic body to a pudgy gal with giant ta-tas - but that's just me.

It's a function of body fat ratio. You have to be in good shape to be a cheerleader - a lot of them are dancers.

Personally, I prefer a woman with a well-toned, athletic body to a pudgy gal with giant ta-tas - but that's just me.

And natural ta-tas are always better than fake fun-bags in my book. Just an opinion...

The Pats cheerleaders would look good if I were a student at the Perkins School. They rate as 3 on a 1 to 10. Boston sucks for women, and that might be why people from around here think the cheerleaders are hot. There are a couple of nice ones, but overall they're mediocre at best.

The Pats cheerleaders would look good if I were a student at the Perkins School. They rate as 3 on a 1 to 10. Boston sucks for women, and that might be why people from around here think the cheerleaders are hot. There are a couple of nice ones, but overall they're mediocre at best.

I wouldn't rate them as a 3, but they're definitely not anything special when it comes to cheerleaders.

BTW- I hope I was hearing things, but I could have sworn when they were talking to Lynch on the sideline, the cheerleaders were saying "P-A-T-S, Pats, Pats, Pats." Please tell me I misheard. If that is an actual cheer, I will go to the stadium and tape all their mouths shut.

Try NH, or worse yet Maine.
Yet the species still reproduces.

Last edited:
Try NH, or worse yet Maine.

Don't even talk to me about this. When I was in high school in Maine, I shadowed a friend in California and every single girl in the school was better looking than the most attractive girl in my class.

And maybe that's just California. But I've seen it all over the U.S., it's a plight on our men.

Don't even talk to me about this. When I was in high school in Maine, I shadowed a friend in California and every single girl in the school was better looking than the most attractive girl in my class.

Now I know why they say: "Maine - where the men are men and the sheep are scared." ;)

There may be only one way to settle this. A possible cheerleader contest between our cheerleaders and the cheerleaders of the team we are playing.

We will win next week because the Jest don't have cheerleaders.:rocker:

Just a thought.

I wouldn't rate them as a 3, but they're definitely not anything special when it comes to cheerleaders.

BTW- I hope I was hearing things, but I could have sworn when they were talking to Lynch on the sideline, the cheerleaders were saying "P-A-T-S, Pats, Pats, Pats." Please tell me I misheard. If that is an actual cheer, I will go to the stadium and tape all their mouths shut.

That's been a Pats Cheer since 1961. My understanding is that the Jets fans actually copied it and it kind of went into hybernation amongst the Pats fans... Though is still used occasionally.

That's been a Pats Cheer since 1961. My understanding is that the Jets fans actually copied it and it kind of went into hybernation amongst the Pats fans... Though is still used occasionally.

Wow, I didn't know that. I'd never heard that cheer before (I started watching the Pats when I was around 8 in 1982). I thought the jets copied that from the eagles. Either way, I hate it b/c it reminds me of the jets.

Wow, I didn't know that. I'd never heard that cheer before (I started watching the Pats when I was around 8 in 1982). I thought the jets copied that from the eagles. Either way, I hate it b/c it reminds me of the jets.

You and I started watching the Pats around the same time. The only reason that I know about it is that when I lived in Orange County, we had an Old-Timer as part of our fan club and he filled me in on the chant.

always fun to see a cheerleader thread

You and I started watching the Pats around the same time. The only reason that I know about it is that when I lived in Orange County, we had an Old-Timer as part of our fan club and he filled me in on the chant.

I remember meeting Ronnie Lippett back when I was around 10 or 11. I was at a basketball game and had my Patriots hat and shirt on and he came over and talked to me and signed my hat. What a great guy. He really went out of his way to talk to me - it wasn't like he just signed my hat and walked away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back