PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats brass thinking ahead per usual...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I hear you about the 4th ILB being a luxury, but again, I don't see Fletcher's role as simply being that. I see him as a "7th LB" that will be used all over the front 7. I really like that kid.

If they go with 3 ILBs I assume the trade Guyton (who again only has one year on his contract) for a conditional draft pick and split his snaps between Spikes and Fletcher.

Again they probably keep all four.

With a shortened preseason and/or non existent off season resulting is shortened playbooks what type of play is easiest to install to learn and be cohesive amongst all 11 players on the field?

I would think it would be running plays. With less reads at the line, timing amongst players (route running), and the such. Tell me after the draft that they are not building to ground and pound more then any of the most recent Pats teams!

Please don't use "ground and pound" when referring to the Patriots. That is an NYJ term and should stay with them. F#ck them, f#ck their fat foot fetish coach, f#ck Sanchize, and everyone else associated with that Godforsaken organization...:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back